Chapter 8

A very raged and fuming maknaes along with angered hyungs were seeing her going out of the room.

Jungkook: As you wish.....
(he mummered to himself through gritted teeth)

Jimin: What the hell?
( he fumed in anger)

Taehyung: I will definitely make her life living hell

Yoongi: Let's go home.
(he said in firm tone)

They all obliged him and went out after Jin paid the bill. The car ride was silent. On reaching upon to their home they went straight to their rooms.

3 Days Later
At BTS MANSION
Author POV

Mr. Min and Danbi entered the mansion and heard some shouting to which Mr. Min frown and Danbi also being confused. They shared a glance to each other and went towards living only to found Jimin, Taehyung yelling, Yoongi sat on the couch watching them with annoyance visible on his face, Hoseok , Namjoon was also looking pissed , Jungkook and Jin who were sitting each side of Mrs. Jung who also has a distressed and exhausted expression on her face because of the work, wedding arrangements and now this argument. They haven't noticed the two who just entered to the room. So Mr. Min cleared his throat while going towards Mrs. Jung getting their attention.

Jimin and Taehyung who yelled a little while have sour face now seeing the father daughter. Mrs. Jung also looked towards Mr. Min who sat besides her as Jin stood up from there so that his soon to be stepdad can sit there and went towards Jimin and sat there. Mr. Min asked in a soft voice facing towards Mrs. Jung

Mr. Min: What happened ? Why are you so stressed? And Why are you both yelling?

He said last one to the soulmates who yelled while look at them. Mrs. Jung let out a sigh and the said boys scoffed along with the maknae at them with anger and hate in their eyes.

Jungkook: It's all because of you. You are the reason.

Jungkook got a hard glare from his mother as he said that . And this made Mr. Min confused as it totally showed to his face. He looked at Mrs. Jung. She than started to explain him....

———Flashback ———

Coming form the exhausted day Mrs. Jung came home and went to sit at living room and maid gave her water. She relaxed a bit there. She then called a maid and asked her to pack some stuff to shift.  The Jung Brothers who entered to living room heard it and got confused at why her mother would order to pack stuff so Hoseok asked her

Hoseok: Why are you ordering to pack stuff ?

She signalled maid to go who bowed and went from there before turning her head to them.

Mrs. Jung: Oh you are also there. Good then. Pack your stuffs too.

Namjoon: Why though?( being a bit confused)

Jungkook: Where are we going? On vacation?( being the curious kid he asked to which she just smiled her youngest kid )

Mrs. Jung: Yes we are going to shift..

Jin: Where eomma?

Yoongi : And Why so sudden?

Mrs. Jung: At Minjun's Home. (She said in duh tone like this is very normal thing which actually is)