Bleeding heart

Haley POV-

"I'm really okay mariah. Don't bother yourself too much."

I try to convince mariah who was complaining about the training i had this morning. My foot got sprained and she is continuously lecturing me for not paying enough attention.

It's been a week i have been training. And if i talk about my experience, then this is not at all easy. When i was practising with steve, my attention diverted to mr. Alpha. And this happened just because of him.

He was busy chatting with a girl. She was laughing a lot. I don't know what type of jokes he was cracking to her, but she seems to enjoyed his company a lot.

Alifiya, my wolf was really angry at her mate and so am i. Though we are not on talking terms yet but still, we are mates. Why isn't he understanding this.

I hate him.

Mariah was bandaging my foot.

"No, you are not at all okay. Why the hell you didn't focus on your session. You know that girl always does this. She knows that you got jealous of her, and that's why she gets close to alpha. I saw that freaking insane 'shamila' smirking when you got injured."

"And you saw too, that your alpha didn't even spare a glance at me" i told her. I try to control my unshed tears but my voice got heavy with all emotions. She seems to notice it.

She bandaged my foot and then scooted close by my side on the couch. She side hugged me

"Hal, i know it hurts. It fucking hurt when your own mate don't pay attention to you just because of some side chick. But what you have to keep in your mind is, that you don't have to care about him. Don't get attached to him too much. "

I put my head on her shoulders and cried there for some time. This is like a habit to me. From the past week, i cried because of him. He didn't look at me. He didn't talk to me. Like I'm just a burden to him. I don't even know why the hell I'm here.

Where this shit is taking me. What way i will be getting after this. I mean we are mates, so definitely i can't move on until he rejects me or i reject him.

Why he is doing this to me. Just because of that incident, he converted into a pure stranger. What was that when he kissed my forehead, talk to me nicely, instruct me to take care of myself. Was that kiss meant nothing to him.

I don't know. I just cry daily. And that freaking hurts. I hate this.

But now i decided. As soon as i finish my training, i will be back to my kingdom and tell my father everything. Then he will decide what to do.

Next day, when i was walking towards ground. I saw that mr. Alpha was talking to shamila again. Really.

And that too under a tree where no one was there. She was impossibly close to him and he too did not oppose her. She put her hands on his chest and tiptoed. She whispered something in his ears and he smiled.

What the fuck.

By now i was red. My eyes turned black. Alifiya took control. I turned into her.

I growled. Shamila looked at me, i saw fear in her eyes and on the other hand mr. Alpha got somehow panicked. Not wasting any more time, We ran and attacked on shamila.

She screamed and writhed under me. But i got no mercy. I growled on her face again. She shut her fucking mouth up,but started crying begging me to forgive her. I smirked internally.