BLACK WOLF

Author's POV-

"I don't know logan, how much time i can handle her from seeing what she is in real" queen kenny told king logan in a worried tone.

He sighed and sat on his kingsize bed " but we have to tell her someday, why don't we discuss it  with her only. It will be easy for us to handle then vs now"

"Are you crazy or what logan, we can't tell her. Don't you remember what sophia told us before she died" she told him in a panicked tone

Logan remembered the words which echoed in his ears every time he think about her daughter's safety

("Please save her, take her away from here, n remember one thing. If you ever exposed real her infront of anyone then she will be killed by them.")

King logan shivered in fear.

She sat on bed beside him and put her hands on his shoulder soothing him "It's better to keep it away from her, and you don't worry logan i will do anything for saving my daughter's life at any cost" she said smilingly

Logan removed her hand and embraced her body by side hug. she kept her head on his shoulder.

Haley POV-

Its night time and I'm unable to sleep in my bed...cold breeze passed through the back window curtains touching my face.

I walked towards the window and stared outside , while staring i can't help my feelings from going there... I don't know why but i just want to roam into the woods without any aim. So i did what was right at that time...

Guards were standing out side the palace but i somehow escaped them by hiding my body in bushes.

My father maybe a king of this town and we being a royal family, but i tell you. We live just like a normal family do. By not wearing royal dresses all the time, infact i just want to live my life like a simple girl.

I walked into the woods behind my palace. Crsuhing of leaves under my feet was the only sound i was hearing at that time besides crickets were making noise in the forest.

I walked towards a lake and sat one the stone present there, staring into the lake which has shadow of mine and the moon . I was thinking about my life taking a turn in just few days. Being going to married a man who i don't want to is the worst feeling ever.

I looked at the other side of the lake and my eyes widen at their own. I stared at the shadow of a big black wolf in the lake, n by seeing him i feel like he is staring at me. I looked at him and at that time i should feel terrified, but i was just admiring him. He is so beautiful wolf i have ever seen. His eyes were crystal blue and thought if i had seen before. His black fur was silky. If wolf can smirk , he would be the one smirking right now. And i just want to say his smirk is the best one. I knew he is a warewolf but what i was wondering is that if i had crossed the pack borderline.

As if he read my thoughts he went from there behind a tree and after some shuffling sounds which i guess he is shifting back and changing clothes, he return towards me through the bridge behind the tree.

I can't help my eyes from staring at his greek god like body. Oh damn! He has one of the sexiest body. He has eight pack abs and biceps which was proudly showing that he is the most strongest man.
He came towards me with a friendly smile, n i don't know why but i smiled at him back.