Betrayed

Unknown POV-

Again, this happened again.

Person standing infront of me was shivering under my gaze.

"Why, how she slipped away again from your hands?" i asked him in a very calm way. But they know that this is the silence before the storm.

" S....sir.... She... Is being kept very protectively. We couldnt reach her in time when she was running in the forest along with her friend. But there were some other wolf too, who were protecting her. A...and there was a strong aura so we cannot fulfil our plan"

His excuses were infuriating me.

I stood up and punched him in the face. Nose flaring with anger, i shouted at him.

"Get the fuck out of my territory. Don't ever show me your face otherwise, i won't hesitate to kill you" my fangs appeared.

I will surely drink his blood if he did not run away right now.

He ran for his life. He turned into his wolf form.

"Relax, we will get her as soon as possible " Dona, the witch assured me. But it didn't help me. "And why you are worrying, your slut is in nightfall pack working for you. She will definitely fulfil your desire baby" she said in a bitterweet voice. I know she is jealous of her. But who will convince her, that she is the only one i love, even if i slept with thousands of woman. My love for her will never be lessen.

"Don't be jealous baby, i love you" i smirked and hugged her. Without complaining she hugged me back.

Haley POV-  

I was used to this. His ignorance, his carelessness towards me, his not so loving gaze on me. But what do i do with alifiya. She isn't accepting the indirect rejection of his mate. 

Whenever he comes infront of me, she started wiggling her tail that maybe laven would notice us. She tried to mindlink him but what she got pained me as well. We got ignorance. 

Everytime i assure herself along with me, that we don't need a partner. But no, she is so stubborn and my heart also betrays me.

This is my last day here. Mariah was an emotional mess, and I'm too. She helped me packing my things but she broke up with sobs everytime she looked at me. 

I hugged her several times to console her that we won't get apart. She, steve and jamed were the only people who cared for me. And i don't wanna lose them. So i assured her that I'm going to come and meet them personally after i balance my emotion. She nodded but still sobbing continued. 

After we packed my stuff, i dragged her in the garden with me to inhale some fresh air. This mansion suffocates me. Even if this is one of the airy but still i feel like I'm going to die soon.

We both sat in the garden and stared at the sky. Tomorrow my father along with my brother are coming to take me back with them. They didn't know what is happening between me and alpha. 

But i will tell them my decision as soon as i reach back to my kingdom. Suddenly a burning feeling rose to my chest. It contricted painfully and i clutched and rub my chest to lessen it.

Mariah noticed me and her eyes widened at something. I gasped for the air. I try to breathe and inhale as much as possible air i could to fill my lungs. 

"Bastard" she muttered looking at the mansion. And then it got to my mind that what is Exactly happening to me. 

I screamed. She try to do something but end up crying. 

I ran to the pack house. My chest pain got doubled. Everyone was looking at me shocked.

Reaching Infront of his office, i smelled lust. My heart shattered into pieces but i encouraged myself and opened the door. But that was my biggest mistake.

He was sitting on the chair half naked covered by a girl's face. his hands were inside her top. He sensed me and looked at me.

Then he smirked looking at me.

My eyes darken. Now i believe that he isn't the person i met. Alifiya whimpered and howled inside my mind in agony.

"Sorry hal, i dont love you. This was all just a play to inherit your kingdom. But that didn't happened. So now there is no way im going to tolerate you." he mocked me. 

"I christopher kinght alpha of the nightfall pack, reject you as my mate and luna of this pack" 

Betrayal. He betrayed us. He cheated on us.

My wolf whimpered and i ran away from him very far outside the mansion in woods. I will never come back here, to him. I hate him. Mariah and steve called me. But i don't stop.

.

I didn't shift into my wolf because she was too weak to run. I ran and ran until a black cloth covered my head and then someone knocked me with something. Darkness engulfed me just like my life has become.