Closer and closer

"What's gotten into you sapnap?"~karl. "I've liked you for so long karl, I've just never told you until now.."~sapnap. Karl is still laying on the bed and sapnap is above him staring into his glistening eyes. "I-I like you too saps~"~karl. Karl overwhelmed as sapnap rushes his face to him and kisses him roughly. Karl face becomes bright red. "Mmmh~"~karl. Sapnap moves his hand onto Karl's thigh and squeezes it. Karl let's out a loud moan. Sapnap sits up off of Karl. "What's wrong? Why'd you stop?"~karl. He looks down to notice that sapnap is very hard, the moan must've got him horny. "Awe, did my moan make you horny Nick?"~karl. Sapnap grabs Karl's neck and pins him down on the bed. "Don't underestimate me cutie~". Karl wraps his legs around sapnap and sits on top of him. Karl is sat directly on sapnaps dick. He can feel it. "Nngh~"~sapnap. Karl slowly moves back and forth to make sapnap extremely horny. Sapnap takes Karl's shirt off. He then picks him up and pushes him on the wall. "You're gonna be so sore~". Sapnap takes off Karl's pants and his own. Karl wraps his legs around sapnap as he is choked and kissed. Sapnap slowly fucks karl while he bites and kisses his neck. Karl let's out a slight moan. "I want you to scream my name~" sapnap says seductively. He picks up the pace moving faster and faster until karl screams "ahh~ daddy faster please!~". Sapnap is enjoying the sounds karl is making, he goes as fast as he can and as hard as he can. In Karl's mind- I can't last any longer! It feels so good!. Karl suddenly moans really loud. Sapnap slows down and kisses karl. "You're so cute when your moaning~". Karl is lost for breath he can barely speak.
<<after they'd finished having sex>>
"Y-You were so rough!"~karl. Sapnap smiles "sorry cutie~. I didn't even have enough time to use some things I brought~". He pulls out a pair of handcuffs, a gag and a lot of ropes. "I can always use them next time~". Karl is sitting on sapnaps lap while he's on the edge of the bed on his phone. "So does this mean we're dating now?"~karl. "If you want to~"~sapnap. "Of course I do!"~karl. "Alright then, you're now officially my boyfriend"~ sapnap. He kisses karl. Karl yawns. "We should go to sleep now baby"~sapnap. Sapnap puts his phone down and looks at Karl. He notices that Karl has already fallen asleep on him. He lays him on the bed and put the blanket over him. "I love you"~sapnap. He glances over at his phone and sees that dream is calling him, he answers the phone. "Hey dream what do you need?"~sapnap. "I was just wondering if you're gonna stream tomorrow, there's gonna be a new lore"~dream. Sapnap looks at Karl sleeping and smiles "sorry I can't I'm...busy"~sapnap. "Oh alright then maybe next time, I'll have to end the phone George is calling me~"~dream. "Alright bye"~sapnap. Dream ends the phone. Sapnap sighs. He lays in the bed and falls asleep. Karl cuddles into him to keep warm.