Sapnap gets jealous

Sapnap sets up the stream and minecraft as Karl sits down next to him with just sapnaps hoodie on. "Hey guys! I'm doing another stream with sapnap!"~karl. Sapnap waves into the camera. They decide to play just dance for the stream. Karl is winning. "This game makes me sweat so much!"~karl.
<<After the stream>>
"We should get a shower, we're both sweating"~sapnap. "Okie"~karl. They both walk to the bedroom, Karl gets in the shower first. Sapnap takes his clothes off and sneaks in the shower with Karl. "Hey sugar~". "Hey! Why're you in here!"~karl. Sapnap moves closer to karl until he's right behind him. He wraps his arms around karl waist, slides his hands down and rubs his dick. Karl let's out a slight moan. "N-Nick!"~karl. Sapnap rubs faster. "Mmhh!~"~karl. Karl puts his hands behind his head and holds sapnaps head. Sapnap stops. "I'm only teasing you~". Karl turns around and looks at sapnap in the eyes. He then grabs him and kisses him. Sapnaps eyes widen as he is overwhelmed by the way karl is acting. "That's what happens when you tease me, maybe something worse could happen"~karl.
<<After they'd both showered>>
Both of them get changed. Karl is wearing his usual purple hoodie, a pair of black shorts and a white shirt. Sapnap is wearing black trousers, grey shirt and a white jumper. The doorbell rings and Karl rushes to the door. "Who could it be at the door that makes Karl run?"~sapnap  A boy walks in. Sapnap had never met this boy before. "Nick! This is my friend Josh!"~karl. Josh is a very tall person with blonde hair which blows with a slight bit of wind. Josh grabs Karl's hand and walks to the living room with him. "Who does he thinks he is?"~Sapnap
||Btw since in minecraft Sapnap has like blaze powers and has fire powers and stuff he has that in real life||
They play games in the living room. All of them are playing minecraft on different pc's although they are all in the same server. Sapnap gets stuck in a pit. "Get me out of this fwuGHGGHHHH!"~sapnap. "Go ahead say it with your full chest"~karl. "FUCKKKKK!!!"~sapnap

Karl blushes immensely

 "I-I never knew you could do that Nick!"~karl

"I-I never knew you could do that Nick!"~karl. "Ive always been able to do it! Now get me out of this stupid fucking pit!!"~sapnap.
<<After they've played minecraft>>
Sapnap looks over and notices that josh has his hand around karl and is playing with his hair. He gives josh a murderous stare. After a while, sapnap has had enough of josh holding and cuddling Karl. So he stands up in a rage and looks at them. "YOU FUCKING UGLY ASS BLONDE!!!  GET OFF OF KARL!!"~Sapnap. Sapnap is on the verge of blowing into flames. "Oh please I can get as close as I want, not like you're together!"~josh. Sapnap burst into flames. "GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT!! LEAVE BEFORE I BURST YOU INTO FLAMES!"~sapnap. "Alright, alright!!"~josh. He ran out the house in fear. "You never bring him or anyone like him in the house ever again!! He's always up to something!"~sapnap. Karl is frozen in his seat. Sapnap still has flames coming out of him. "I'm sorry if I scared you.. it's just I don't like him..." He stops the flames and picks karl up. "I'm really sorry baby..". Karl leans on sapnap "it's ok". Sapnap kisses Karl's forehead. He sits on the couch and sits karl on his lap. They play some music. "I love this song!"~sapnap.
||he's singing the bits that have * at the start and end||
*Made her get down on the bottom and she top me. Mhmhm* This is my favourite part ready, ready, ready, ready. *CAUSE I COULD FUCK YOUR BITCH AND FUCK YOUR MOM AND YOUR AUNTIE!!*. Karl blushes intensely.
<<After they finished singing>>
"Hey we should go get some lunch, I'm pretty hungry"~sapnap. "Ok I'll get my shoes on"~karl. When they both were ready they left the house to go get some lunch.