Good boy~

When they get home everyone walks into the living room and sits down. "What should we do?"~george. "We could play two truths one lie?"~karl. "Sure!"~george. "I'll go first"~dream. "I have multiple fans that simp for me although they don't know what I look like, I have a cat and I live alone"~dream. "The living alone one is obviously a lie"~sapnap. "You're stuck with me"~sapnap. "My turn!"~karl. "I love all my fans, I enjoy drinking monster and I hate George"~Karl. "The last has to be the lie"~george. "You can't hate me"~george. "My turn"~sapnap. "I live with dream, I am "ugly" and I'm younger than Karl"~sapnap. "The second is a lie. Lies. Liar. Fake. Wrongggg"~Karl. Sapnap laughs. "My turn!"~george. "I'm a gay dinosaur, I have a guys addiction and I'm not colourblind"~george. "Last one is a lie obviously"~dream.
<<they play a few more rounds>>
"Hey Clay?"~sapnap. "What?"~dream. "Have you ever noticed that we went for older, colourblind men? That we dominate?"~sapnap. "Oh yeah"~dream. "Shut up"~karl and George say in unison. "I could top you if I wanted to!"~karl says to sapnap. They both stand up and look at each other. Sapnap grabs Karl's neck gently trying not to hurt the cut on his neck. "Get on your knees.."~sapnap. "Sapnap that won't wo-"~dream. Karl gets on his knees as sapnap stares down his eyes. "Good boy~"~sapnap. Karl blushes. "You're really intimidating-"~dream says. "Even George is amazed"~dream. George is staring at him with his mouth wide open. "Fucking hell"~george. "Y'know what would work better? His collar and leash hidden away"~george. Sapnap looks at Karl. "Where is it?"~sapnap. Karl refuses to speak. Sapnap moves closer and leans down. "Where is it pet?"~sapnap. "Second drawer next to the lamp!!"~karl. Sapnap grabs them and puts them on him. "Fuck you george"~karl. Sapnap spins the leash around his wrist and slightly pull him up. "Sorry master!"~karl. Dream and George slowly back out the room and head upstairs. Sapnap squats down and leans towards Karl. He swirls his tongue around on a spot on Karl's neck and bites down. "Nick stop you asshole... Fuck~...."~Karl. "Shhh"~sapnap says as he covers karl mouth. He licks around the area he'd bitten. "A-Ah-Ahh~"~karl. Sapnap stands back up. Dream and George walk back in. "You done now?"~dream. Sapnap nods. "Karl is still on his knees?"~george. Karl let's his sleeves of his hoodie dangle and covers his face. George laughs. Sapnap takes the collar and leash off and puts them back in the drawer. He sits down on the couch. George grabs karl and lifts him up. "What?"~karl. George grabs Karl's hand and puts something in it. "What's this?"~karl. He opens his hand and sees a necklace. "Friendship necklace"~George says as he smiles. He pulls his shirt down and shows another necklace just the same as the one he had given karl. "Aww thank you gogy, you're so sweet"~karl. Sapnap squints his eyes at George. "What?"~George. "You have Clay, George"~sapnap. "Oh shut up I'm not stealing him from you"~george. Sapnap leans back on the couch. Karl throws something to sapnap while he talks to dream and George. It's a note? Sapnap opens it and reads. "At 4:00pm tomorrow go to the mall and wait there". /Why would karl need to give me this letter if he's staying here?\~ sapnap thinks. Dream and George sit on the sofa but Karl stays standing. "Are you not sitting down sugar?"~sapnap. "Actually I have to go back home"~karl. "Wait what?"~sapnap. "Yeah. My mom needs me and I have a video and stream that I'm due to do"~karl. Sapnap stands up and holds karl. He whispers, "is that why you gave me the note?". Karl nods and leans his head on sapnaps chest. Sapnap lifts Karl's chin and kisses him. "I'll see you soon baby"~karl. Karl smiles and exits the room. He grabs his bags. "Bye!"~karl shouts. Dream and George say bye yet sapnap stands there in silence. The door shuts and they hear a car turn on outside and exit the driveway. He was gone. "You ok bud?"~dream says to sapnap. Sapnap looks up at dream. "Hmm? Oh yeah.. I'm fine.."~sapnap. "No you're not"~george. "I said I'm fine don't worry"~sapnap mumbles. He walks out the room and head to his room. When he gets in he gets on the bed and face plants into his pillow. He hears knocking on his bedroom door. "What?"~he says creating a muffled tone in the pillow. "Are you sure you're ok?"~dream. "Yes.."~sapnap. "Can I come in?"~dream. "Yes.."~sapnap. Dream walks in and looks at sapnap. He sits on his bed. "You're not ok"~dream. "I'm fine.."~sapnap. "Is it because Karl is gone?"~dream. Sapnap nods and pulls the blanket up over him. "You're meeting him tomorrow and then you can call every night"~dream. "I know.."~sapnap. Dream sighs. "I'll go make you some coffee, get changed into something comfortable and I'll chill with you while George went to the store"~dream. "Alright"~sapnap says as he sits up and rubs his eyes. Dream leaves the room and sapnap gets up. He walks into his closet and gets changed. Once he'd done that he goes back and sits on his bed, pulling the covers up. A couple minutes later dream comes up with two mugs of coffee and passes one to sapnap as he sits on the bed. "You wanna talk?"~dream says. Sapnap takes a sip of coffee. "Sure.."~sapnap.
<<1 hour later>>
George gets back and walks upstairs. He hears talking from sapnaps room so he takes a look. Sapnap is leaning on dreams shoulder and dreams just talking to sapnap about George. "I love him so much"~dream. "Mhm.."~sapnap says as he closes his eyes. "You love karl right?"~dream. "Yeah..."~sapnap. He yawns. George walks in and sits on the bed. "Mind if I join in?"~george. Before they could say anything george sits next to sapnap and wraps up in the blanket. "I'm guessing he was still hung up about karl going?"~george says to dream. "You know it"~dream says as he looks down at sapnap and sees him sleeping. "It would be easier sleeping in here"~dream. "I might get his clothes ready for tomorrow"~george. Dream nods. George gets up and head to the closet.
<<10 minutes later>>
He comes out with some jeans, a green shirt, black hoodie and the shoes that Karl had designed for sapnap. "Does this look like a good outfit to you?"~george. "Yup"~dream. George clambers back into bed and gets the blanket over him again. "Goodnight"~george. "Mmm"~sapnap. "Goodnight"~dream. George drifts off to sleep. Meanwhile dream stays up and grabs his phone. He calls karl. "Hello?"~karl. "He's asleep"~dream. "Good, is he ok?"~karl. "Yeah he's fine don't worry, he was just a little hung up about you leaving"~dream. "Awww my poor sugar"~karl. "I'll keep an eye on him before he goes and when he gets back from meeting you"~dream. "Yeah.. it's sad that I have to stay at my house for a few weeks"~karl. "Mhm"~dream. "My mom needed help with stuff and I have a lot of streams to catch up on"~karl. "I understand"~dream. Karl sighs. "Anyway I better get to bed"~dream. "Goodnight"~karl. "Goodnight"~dream. He ends the phone and puts it on the side drawer. Then he settles down and drifts off to sleep.