5-

You had just gotten home and as soon as your mother heard the door shut she came rushing down the stairs almost falling.

" Y/N WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!" She shouted while rushing over and pulling you into a bone crushing embrace.

"M-mom I can't..breathe"

" Never do that again! I could've lost you" she said whilst crying. She's such a drama Queen... but she's doing it because she loves you and you appreciated her so much for that.

"Ok now get out I have a date!" Your face went cold..a what now. THATS THE THIRD TIME THIS WEEK. But you weren't prepared to say that.

"Ok I was headed out anyways just wanted to come and see you." She just smiled slightly as she broke out of the embrace and practically pushing you to the door. You guys made a heart symbol with your hands, you using your right hand and she used her left.

"Bye mum! Love ya!"

"Mhm me too kid" and with that you left wearing your casual attire.

You put on a black plaid skirt that stopped just on top of your knees, black combat boots with laces that stopped at your knees. You put on your favourite ring that was connected to the braclet, and your hoodie that had cat ears on.

~Your POV~

Ughhh I'm so hungry! I thought about it for a moment and realised I could just go home and grab a snack, then suddenly remembered about my mother's....date. So I had a feeling I wouldn't be going back there for a while. I didn't feel like stealing from little children today so I just kind of was lost in thought. Until it hit me.

Why don't I just buy food! I mean it's not like i can't so I guess imma get some food then. The only question is form where.

~Umas POV~

I was just working and trying to think of who would be a decent addition to the crew since we weren't getting Y/N to join anytime soon. Harry was off somewhere doing god knows what when I heard the 'doors' open and the whole restaurant went silent. This was extremely strange so I abandoned the kitchen and walked over to the bar..and that's when I saw her.

Y/N Heart. Boy oh boy was it my lucky day.
I immediately started thinking of ways to make her join. That was until she came up to me.

"Hey your Ursula's daughter...Uma was it?"

" Yeah, yeah that's me"

" Hmm cool, anyways can I get some food?" She said as I nodded and screamed.

" HEY MUM MAKE SOME (Food you ordered)!" " Wait. Ursula's here?" She asked me as I cocked a brow.

" Yeah, why?"

"Oh nothing I just know her sister. You know your Aunt Morgana" I was bewildered.

" Wait how do you..what" She then explained to me how one day when she went out swimming she had met the Sea Witch and kind of just formed a kind of bond together.

"So yeah, I kind of just am..friends with her. Plus she gave me this" She said whilst pulling out a crystal ball and putting it on the table then turning to her food that one of the waiters had dropped onto the table and began eating.

" Funny story actually, this ball is how I found your Chip Shop."

"What- how!" I asked in shock.

She just shrugged and said. "Just ask it a question and it'll answer whatever you have to throw at it. Oh and plus if you think hard enough you can create a picture of it in your mind, well that's only if you have magic. But something tells me you do"