22

~No ones POV~

Once Y/N had gotten back they all began discussing about what their next move would be considering that Audrey was most likely at her cottage.

"Ok, so we all think that Audrey could be at Fairy Cottage. And we have no idea where it is. Did she ever take you there?" Mal questioned looking at Ben with a hopeful face. He looked up at all of us before looking back down and answering.

"Every Fairy Godmothers day. Where is Fairy Godmother when you need her..." Ben concluded sadly as he thought about the damage that had doomed over his kingdom. He still couldn't quite believe that Audrey of all people could have done such a thing. She was always so sweet and caring and yet she had turned so drastically.

"I wish I knew" Jane said as Y/N looked at her in pity as she walked over. "Hey, she'll turn up soon. I mean she's Fairy Godmother, she always does." Y/N said as Jane looked up at her with a thankful smile as Y/N smiled back. Y/N looked up and saw Carlos holding a box. Carlos looked up at her and she just nodded and walked off to join Harry.

"Hey look I know this might be a bad time but uh... Happy Birthday." Carlos said putting a red box on the table they were sat at. "It's uh our names put together" Carlos added making sure she understood fully.

"No, no I get it. Yeah" She said looking in awe at the beautiful necklace in front of her in her hands.

"Ya know, cause we're together. You and me are like a couple." Carlos laughed.

"Yeah because Jane and Carlos make Jarlos" She said with a smile on her face. "Yeah Yeah, I could've gone with Cane um but I went with Jarlos. Unless you prefer Can-" Carlos interrupted doubtful she liked his present.

"Oh no, no. No I love it." Jane said trying to convince him that she absolutely loved it. "It's fine, you know what. It's cool, it's fine." He said taking the necklace and starting to stand up. Jane began to stand up as well while holding her arms out.

"No Carlos, it's perfect." She said standing up and spinning around. She lifted up her hair to expose her bare neck. Carlos smiled and put the necklace on her.

"Is that what love looks like" Y/N asked making the two laugh. "Yeah I guess so" Carlos added. "Can I have some of it" Y/N asked again making Jane giggle. "Of course you can." She said as Y/N blew her a kiss and walked off.

"Uhh Doug, go with Jane. We need to find Fairy Godmother." Ben said pointing between Jane and Doug. After Uma walked over.

"They might need some muscle" She said making Y/N snicker. "Well I'll go." Gil said looking at his muscles.

"Yeah actually I would feel better." Carlos said with his arm snaked around Janes waist. Then Evie added. "Yeah actually , I'd feel better too" She held a finger up and pointed at Doug.

"Okay" Mal said in a monotone voice. Doug raised a finger to say something but decided against it. "Actually, I'd feel better too." This made Gil extremely happy as he wrapped an arm around Doug. "Alright man let's do it." Gil said happily.

The rest of them then headed back to the main entrance of the castle to make their way over to Audrey's secret lair that was actually just a cottage. Lame.

~Time Skip To Fairy Cottage~ Y/Ns POV~

We ended up in the middle of the forest in front of a pretty nice cottage. It was traditional yet surprisingly modern since it did house a literal princess. We all hid behind a tree to be sure no one could see us. Once the coast was clear we all carefully trudged through the slightly moist mud and the dry twigs that laid dead of the ground.

We had finally made it too a gate that was laced in vines and roses, we opened it and it let out a large squeak. We all made our way inside after Ben had brutally pushed the door open. We walked inside and so far their was no sign of life. Everything was in place and looked as though it was where it should be.

Jay rushed up the stairs and the rest of us began searching around the bottom floor for any clues or signs. Pretty much as soon as Jay had gone upstairs he came right back down.

"She's not upstairs." He said holding on to the pillar on the side of the staircase. Just then we heard frantic banging coming from somewhere in the house, we all turned to see a wooden door with a glass window on top of it thrashing, almost of it's hinges.

We all exchanged glances before my eyes turned (F/C) and the wooden restraint flung across to the other side of the room. I kept on high alert in case there was something or anything dangerous in there. We peeked inside and we saw a boy.... he has blonde hair and was wearing an Auradon crested jacket.

He was huddled up in a ball and looked traumatised as hell. He looked up to see all of us looking at him with questionable looks. He looked at Ben and said.

"I want my mommy" The strange boy said as Ben reached down to try lift him up but he flinched and held onto the crate beside him, holding on as though his life depended on it.

"It's okay...what happened buddy?" Ben asked as he helped the boy onto his feet. He peeked around as we followed his line of sight.

"Ben, Ben!" He threw himself onto Ben holding a fistful of his jacket. "What happened to your face." He asked fiddling with his beard.

"She's gone... the door is open." He turned back to Ben, then the door, and then back to Ben. He began shaking him. "I'm free. FREEDOM!" He screamed as he ran out the door. Me and Harry began laughing and giggling like little girls.

"Honestly you two are made for each other..." Uma sighed as she walked out the door and Evie nodded her head in agreement and approval.

"Seriously though what was up with that guy" I laughed as Harry and I walked side by side as we walked ahead of the others. "I know right, like I thought matie was about to kiss the king." Harry giggled as I held his hook in my hand.

And then we walked off. Back to the castle where fate would decide itself.