10

~Your POV~

As we were running we had run passed many people, knocked over carts and ran through what we considered 'roads' I didn't even know where I was going I just kept running until I heard a familiar voice yell.

"Y/N COME HERE!" I sighed, I guess the fun's over. I walked over to where the Fish shop was and dropped my sword in the bucket.

"Yes Uma?" I said walking further into the shop and standing on a stool and walked over the counter to the other side as I turned to face Uma.

"You and I..." she started as she turned on the TV showing Mal and Ben on the screen talking about something called the... cotillion. Yeah no idea what that was.

"Are gonna sneak into that boat and takes whats rightfully ours." She said smirking as she lifted up Mals spell book with the dragon symbol. I joined in with her smirk as we both said in sync

"What's my name?" The words Y/N and Uma were shouted across the bar and you just then thought about where Harry was.

Almost on cue the doors where pushed open. Speak of the devil and he shall appear. He walked up to the counter and held his hand out In front of me. I just looked at him innocently tilting my head slightly .

He just gave me the 'are you serious right face' so I just pouted and reached into my jacket. I pulled his Hook out as he took it from my hand. We looked into each other's eyes when our hands collided. It was like...electricity. It all ended when Uma cleared her throat as we then realised that everyone... and I mean everyone...was staring at us. He just smirked while I just snarled.

"So...when you two lovebirds finish whatever...that was. We can move on with the plan." She said stifling a laugh. I just scoffed and walked off.

"Damn..." Harry said but I couldn't hear cause I was too far out of earshot...but that doesn't mean a certain parasite couldn't.

"Girls got ass." Uma said as venom chuckled.

"Now that capń I can certainly agree with. " Ohhhhh boy did venom have some news...but who to tell. That was the problem.

I kept on walking until I had bumped into someone.

"Oh hey Dizzy!" I said looking down at her.

"Hey Y/N!" She replied in her normal preppy voice.

"Whatcha up to kid? Why are ya down here of all places." I gestured to the dark area we were in and all of the trash and pirates.

"Oh, Granny sent me to supplies from the shops...this was the best I could find." I just nodded to her reply as my eyes scanned the shops,

"Wait here" I said to her as I strutted over to the shop and picked up a van from the ground. I threw it into the corner and while she was distracted I picked out some of the fabric she was selling and walked back over to Dizzy.

"Here, I know what'd happen if you went back empty handed." She smiled and hugged me.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I nodded and replied "No problem kid...now if you'll excuse me I have places to be as I held my hand up and the gooey black liquid formed a net sort of shape and hoisted me up onto the building next to us. She looked up in awe. I did an army salute and walked off. She was in shock but then came to her senses.

"Oh shoot I gotta get home!" She said running of at the speed of light.

I was just walking along the roof as I ran across pipes back and forth and back and forth. But as I was about to jump to the other building I slipped of the pole I was holding onto. I managed to grab onto the side with one hand but I was slipping slowly.

"Venom!" I whisper shouted.

"Yeah?" "Help me!" I said while trying to grip with my other hand, fighting with the air.

"Sorry I need more food. You're on your own kid." I scowled in annoyance as worry filled my face. I looked down and chances of survival was slim...but I took my chances. After all I'm Y/N Heart.

~No ones POV~

You screamed as you fell down initially accepting your fate of either hugeee injuries or even death. You jumped anyway and managed to land in a garbage bin. It was full of junk, not in bags. You may have broken your ankle and arm, but overall you were fine.

You crawled out of the garbage bin to find yourself al muddy and unable to walk on one foot. Plus the acception of a broken wrist. You heard growling from behind you as you looked back and saw a kid, roughly about 4 years old. He was a little boy and had a sour look on your face that almost made you burst out laughing but you kept your mean demeanour. Remembering what your mother told you

'Trust no one my dear'  you just looked down. "

What kid"  He said nothing as he walked closer and punched me in the gut.

"Ow! What the fuck kid!" He grabbed a hold of the wallet on the side of my belt as I growled at him. You yanked his hand before he could run.

"Let me go!" You didn't instead your grip tightened. "Give it!" You yanked it out of his hand as you almost put it back in your holder when he started...crying. Pff pathetic.

"P-please....it's for m-my mum she's sick.." Your eyes softened you knew what this felt like. You looked down at the wallet in your hand and threw it on the ground in front of you.

"Keep it." You said coldly but with a hint of kindness In your face.

"R-really...thank you!" You just nodded

"Mhm sure kid,but uh rob me again and your mum will never see the light of day again." You smiled and he nodded slowly as he ran away. Well... I guess it's time.

Revenge is closer than I thought.