Dinner

If you didn't read gods and goddesses, read that first please!

Sakura slammed the last of the idiots into the ground. Ever since she had beat Sasuke, people had challenged her in droves, and she had started fighting 5 or 6 of them at once just to cut through them faster.
"And Sakura wins another challenge!"
She looked over the crowd for Sasuke-maybe they could go out for food or something.
"Hey." Said a voice right behind her ear. She spun around.
"You can't sneak up on me, Sasuke-" he smirked "-One of these days I'm just going to end up punching you, you know."
"But not this time."
"SAUSKE KUUUUN!!"
Sakura frowned. Not only did his fan club follow him everywhere, they didn't actually want to know Sauske-just be physical with him.
"You wanna leave?" She asked, anxious to go.
"Only if we can forget dinner at a restaurant and eat at your home." Typical recluse.
"I have tomatoes, that good?"
She and Ino had eaten most everything in Sakura's house the night before-girls night was usually a contest to see who could eat the most, stay up the latest, and be the loudest.
"Eh?" He hadn't even been listening-just staring at her face.
"Sasuke? I asked if waffles were okay. And what are you staring at me for?"
He stepped in closer to her,
His eyes looking into hers. Emotion covered his face, and he looked at her as if he had never seen her before. He opened his mouth and said..

"Tomatoes are my favorite food."

A man of many words.

It's back! Yep, I have my story-sorry about the quality of this-it's just a little teaser chapter.
I can't wait to write more, after all sakura kicking ass is really fun to write (hint)
Thanks for reading all!

Note from me later:
Also-yeah this sucks. I'm sorry-and so does the next chapter. It took me some time to get into things. So please, read just a few more chapters of you can/if you think my (writing?) has flaws/things I should do better, tell me. Please!