The Pit

Sakura woke in darkness. She was lying on stone, the grit from the floor still on her cheek as she sat up.
Her head ached-Sakura reached up and felt a bump.
So he just knocked me out with the kunai handle.
Sakura still couldn't stand-they hadn't bothered to heal her or make a splint for her knee. So she dragged herself forward, until she hit a wall. Following it, she felt no door, no seam.
Is this a pit?
Almost as if some entity had read her thoughts and decided now was the time for a melodramatic entrance, light from above appeared, and Sakura blinked in the light.
Him.
He sat in a wheel chair, his arms and legs obviously broken multiple times. Blood on his cloak had dried, and when Itachi moved, it cracked.
Near him stood Sasuke. Sakura didn't see any of the others.
"Hello Sakura." He said it as if he met her in the park out for a stroll.
"I, as you can see, am badly injured," he continued. "If you heal me, I will release most of your friends."
"Most of? What's that mean?"
This wasn't good.
"Do you really want sasuke's dead body back-after all, tomorrow, he will be dead."
Little arse.
She was going to beat him to a pulp. He had practically helped her in every way-getting near her, getting her angry.
He waited for her to speak, and Sakura did her best at looking like she was thinking about his offer while she found her seal.

Got it.

Green Chakra billowed from her skin, mimicking her seal. The wind picked up, and the smell of cherry blossoms filled the air.
She got to work healing herself, her gashes and broken limbs kitting themselves together.
Once she was done she flexed her shoulders.
That feels better.
Itachi rolled backwards, away from Sakura as she pounded stairs out of the hole.
Once she had done that, she stood in front of him.
Her hair was crazy, lying across her eyes and face.
And then she looked up, with eyes that were not the eyes of a medic.
They were the eyes of someone who would utterly destroy you, turn you to dust, burn your bones,and wipe you off the face of the earth.

Itachi was smiling.
That can't be good.
He started to laugh.
"You are powerful, I'll give you that. But I didn't just bring Sasuke here because he has a pretty face."
Wordlessly, Sasuke stepped out, blocking Sakura's path.
Itachi smirked.
"You will have to fight him to get to me."
Yeah, Itachi was definitly an ass. And soon to be a dead one.
But how to fight Sasuke? She would hate to do it, but she could probably stab him or something, and then heal him-if she wasn't depleted fighting-But, she really didn't want to kill him. She'd have to monitor his vital signs carefully as they fought.
At least the others weren't...
Sakura looked up at the sound of a couple of footsteps coming from an unseen passage.
I feel like I need to invent a new swear word for the level of pissed off I am right now at Itachi.
Itachi turned to look at Sakura's friends.
"Kill her."