Her army

Sakura ran away from the hospital-she could hear their footsteps 20 feet behind her, and she had to do something quick.
Changing direction, she headed to her forest. If they dared to challenge her in her own domain, she could beat them all easily.
After all, the first rule they had learned was
"NEVER CHALLENGE A GOD OR GODDESS IN THEIR DOMAIN." kakashi had been strict on that one-even if he didn't always follow it himself.
She focused on what was happening now. Her forest was just ahead-she was so close, just a few more feet!
The second she stepped into it, she turned around to face the horde. Naruto was at their lead, with hinata and Neji behind him. Then came Sasuke and lee.
Sakura stood, arms down.
Waiting for them.
Just a little closer-a bit more...NOW!
She brought her uninjured arm up, and put a wave of all her remaining chakra through the forest, and her trees came alive. Wooden warriors came out of the trees, an army of Women that would destroy all who dared to fight them.
Naruto was still heading for sakura, but one of her warriors stepped out to intercept him.
Naruto snarled, and raked his claws at Sakura's warrior.
The warrior slammed Naruto into a tree. While in the forest, each warrior had half the power sakura would have when she had regained her stores and had released her seal fully. Or, in other words, her controlled friends, and Sasuke, were going to fight an army of Sakura's.
Of course, the injuries done to her army would be reflected on her to an extent later-but she couldn't worry about that now. While her army and the blank faced goddess and gods fought, sakura slipped away, heading through her forest.
I still need to open my main stores.
Sakura couldn't always store all her power in her, since then people would notice it and get all odd-though after her fight with Sasuke, she didn't really need to hide it anymore.
And then, once she had gotten her stores, she would go to the person who had started all this. And she would...
Then someone spoke from behind her.
"Oy, sakura, you aren't one of those controlled asses, right? I'd hate to break your big forehead."
Sakura spun around.
"Ino?"