5. About Italian Desserts (Em)

[xxx - mature content warning]

   [Please, note that this is explicit, so approach with caution. If you don't like this type of scenes, skip the chapter ant it will not affect the plot.]

   I enter the pool house through the wide open, sliding doors. The white, sheer curtains are flapping in the wind. The lights are out. Only the fireplace is casting dim light in the silent room. My eyes quickly adjust to the twilight and immediately widen. Sunny is sitting on the edge of the big, mahogany, dining table, swinging his legs in the air, stark naked and sporting an impressive erection.

   "It seems you missed me, beautiful?" I smile, placing the plate with whole Prosecco poached peaches next to him. He only nods and bites his bottom lip.

   "I brought you some more of your new favorite dessert," I announce and start taking off my clothes.

   "Why are you undressing?" Sunny giggles. "I thought we were going to eat."

   "This is exactly what we're going to do, kitten," I smirk, "but it can get quite messy."

   I dip two fingers in the sauce and slip them between his lips. The thick, sweet syrup trickles down his chin, slides on the velvety skin of his throat and gathers in an amber puddle in the pit between his collar bones.

   "Peachy!" I grin. "Is it delicious?"

   Sunny bobs his head up and down enthusiastically and starts sucking my fingers as if his life depends on it.

   "Do you want some more?" I ask him, staring at his warm, brown eyes, sparkling with excitement.

   "Mhm," he mumbles, licking his glossy lips.

   I take a whole peach and bring it close to his mouth, so that he can bite. The naughty kitten doesn't lose a second and digs his teeth in the soft, sugary fruit. The juice flows on my forearm to the elbow and down his chest.

   "We'w bo'w be'ome vewy swicky," (We'll both become very sticky) he keeps giggling with a full mouth. The result is that even more syrup streams down his chin, dripping on his thighs.

   "I don't mind being stuck with you." I put away the messy peach, and kneel in front of him. "On the other hand, I know that you don't like to be sticky, so I'm going to help you."

   "How kind of you, Dārin," Sunny purrs, sliding a leg on my shoulder. "We have the whole night, so take your time."

   I immediately start licking him clean, focusing on his thighs first. His head is thrown back In few seconds, eyes hooded, loud moans spilling between his lips. He digs his heel in my back, pressing into my mouth. I deliberately avoid touching his stone hard penis and move on his abs. My kitty is taking none of that, though. He grabs my hand, forcing me to stand up and directs it to his raging erection.

   "Touch me!" he mewls. My intentions to tease him more instantly fly out of the window. I immediately wrap my fingers around him and start jerking him slowly up and down while sucking on his nipples.

   "Aaah, Em, I want you!" he whines, burying his fingers in my hair. "Can't we skip the foreplay and just do it. Put your fingers in me. Please! Please! Please!"

   I lick thoroughly the syrup from his chin and start rubbing my lips on his. He's trying to bite me. I don't allow him just to drive him crazier. "Wow!" I chuckle. "What happened to me taking my time."

   "Bad, bad, bad boyfriend," Sunny slaps my butt hard and sucks on my earlobe savagely, grinding his erection on mine. I knew he was wild the moment I saw him. Once you gain his trust, this boy can set you on fire and watch you burn like a torch with a sweet smile on his face. I never knew what desire was, before I felt his naked body on mine for the first time.

   I slide my penis between his butt cheeks, and squeeze them hard, making him swing back and forth, rubbing on it. "I am going to fuck you so hard, kitty. You know it, right!" I whisper in his ear.

   "Oooh, how scary! I think I better run," he chuckles softly and harshly bites my nipple.

   "You can't run away from me, sweetie," I pant. "I'm fast and full of determination."

   "Then I'll scream," he breaths out and digs his heels in my waist to make me move faster.

   "Very good!" I kiss his nose. "I love to hear you screaming my name."

   "But this time it might be really loud," Sunny whimpers. My fingers are tracing his entrance and slowly massaging the hot, sensitive skin. His breath quickens, but he manages to rasp, "Aren't you afraid that everyone will hear?"

   "Even better!" I smirk and pull away again to avoid his attempts to bite my lips. I know what will drive him totally crazy.

   "If you don't kiss me right now, I'll have you arrested for harassment," he pouts and slaps vibrantly my butt a second time. 

   "Oh no!" I chuckle. "I can never be mean to a cute, horny kitten. Also I don't want my butt to throb tomorrow. You have a heavy hand."

   Sunny cups my cheeks in his palms and I finally let him press his lips to mine, parting them to welcome his tongue in. My kitty is a bossy kisser. I know it drives him wild when I let him rule my mouth and do whatever he wants. The only problem is that it is too hot to handle and I immediately feel my penis jumping with excitement. If he knew how much I want him, he'd be seriously afraid of me.

   "Em, pleeeeease!" he whines pitifully on my mouth. I can't resist his puppy eyes anymore and push carefully the tip of my finger in him. It slides in with no resistance. So does the second one.

   "Oh my!" I gasp in surprise and because of the crazy twitch of my painfully hard penis. I've always known that this kitty will be the end of me. "Did you lube yourself, Sunny?"

   "Mhm," he only mutters, too busy to suck on my tongue and bounce on my fingers.

   "And why did you do it," I whimper, gazing at his lustful, flustered face.

   "Because," he licks his lips deliberately slowly, "you made me as horny as hell and I couldn't wait." His fingers wrap around our erections, pressing them together. He gazes defiantly into my eyes, swinging his pelvis to adjust on my fingers. A guttural moan escapes him when they hit precisely the spot he wants. "I just wanted you to come and bury yourself inside of me because this is exactly what I've been thinking about the whole day."

   I growl and take a deep breath, trying to calm down a little, but it doesn't help. I just can't hold back any longer. My fingers slip out of him. I grab his waist and turn him around, bending him over the table.

   "Are you sure?" I barely breathe out at the stunning sight of the firm, velvety globes of his butt and the perfect curve of his arched back.

   "Shut up!" he moans and reaches back to grab my thigh, pulling me closer.

   I grip his thigs, lifting him to kneel on the table and with one swift move thrust my whole length into him.

____________________________________

Photo 95566645 © Sergii Vorobiov | Dreamstime.com

Photo 5615898 © Monkey Business Images | Dreamstime.com

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of Chapter 5!

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

You're amazing!

Sunny is showing a side that was suppressed so far by his emotional trauma.

Do you think Em will be able to handle the wild kitten?

Share your thoughts, be free to express yourself and criticize, if you feel it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote, if you enjoyed the story.

Love: Anny