7. About Italian Persistence (Jamie)

What the hell is wrong with this dude? 

   I'm really starting to get seriously pissed off. Three calls and five text messages within few hours. I don't even know him. What was his name? Gino, Georgy, Gianni? Who cares! Is he some kind of a stalker? The idiot is definitely asking for trouble and may very well find it if he doesn't stop the bullshit soon!

   I flop on the bed and peek at the phone. The moment my eyes stop on the screen, it lights up. The instant ding announces the next incoming message. I throw the phone as far as possible without even opening it. It lands in the middle of the pile of fluffy, white pillows. The fuck if I'm going to read any of them!

   I jump and almost run to the bathroom. The tube is full. The air is humid and warm, heavy with cocoa and cinnamon scent. I smile. I've always liked Julia's taste for aromas since I was a child. It always smells of sweetness and coziness around her, just like around Em. I feel at home.

   I sigh deeply. Em! It's his fault, of course. The boy is on me since the day we first met. I can't deny that he figured me out immediately, despite the fact that we were still kids. I knew he was really special the moment I laid my eyes on him. The extraordinary face, the voice, the way he moved, everything in him screamed that he would become a star. My dumb classmates thought he was odd and socially awkward, but it was as clear as day he only needed a friend and some time to conquer the world. I admired him through all these years. I fell in love with him when we were fifteen. I craved him when we were eighteen. But he was much more reasonable than me and made me understand that this is not what we were meant to be. Infatuation and lust pass quickly when you are a teenager. He was clever enough to make me see that there was something so much more important, something we had to keep intact by all means. It was our true, sincere friendship. He was right. I never liked another man. I have always liked girls. It was just once, just him. He can make anyone want him, no matter straight or queer. I doubt it would have lasted if we had given in to the temptation. I am glad that he didn't allow us to put our friendship at stake. 

   Gio! Yes, the idiot's name is Giovanni. Em gave that fool all our phone numbers. I am sure he did it on purpose. The smart-arse always thinks he knows things better than me, actually, better than anyone else. I'm so mad at him. He saw that the guy was hitting on me and immediately decided to make the most out of it. Kinky bastard! I've told him thousands of times that I am not interested in men, but he keeps trying to prove me wrong.

   I turn the tap off and start taking off my clothes. 

   Fuck! Why I keep thinking about those messages? 

   One thing I can't deny. He is bold and doesn't give up. It won't be easy to push him away. Well, I have a surprise for him. He hasn't chosen the right person. I already have a date with that pretty girl from the airport. Gio can mind his own business. Besides, he's not my type at all. First and the most important he's a man, second - too pushy, third - macular and tall. I rarely meet people taller than me, excluding Em and lucky. Also he's too sleek with his blow-dried, curly hair, cleanly shaved face, resembling a peacock with that designer suit and the staggering, pearly smile, surrounded by Lamborghinis. I'm in a rock band for God's sake. People like him make me cringe.

  Oh, fine! I'll read them. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I hate myself while crossing the room, stark naked, to take the damn phone. I'm just curious. Nothing else. It's interesting what he has come up with. What the hell does he have to tell me to send six messages? I can only imagine the crap he has written. I hope I won't have to smash his handsome face. Oh my God! Did I just call him handsome? This is crazy! I grab the phone and go back to the bathroom. Maybe, it's better to delete them immediately before he manages to mess more with my head.

   I sink in the hot water and huff. Giovanny. Can't deny it's a nice name. He won't know that I've seen them, right? I can always pretend that I deleted the texts and never read them. I open the first one.

   Lamborghini guy: "Ciao, bello! Sono pazzo di te." (Hello, handsome! I'm crazy about you.)

   What? I roll my eyes. Is he insane? I scroll to the next one.

  Lamborghini guy: "Why aren't you picking up? Are you afraid that you'll fall for me?"

   "No," I grumble. "I'm afraid that you are out of your mind. Moron!" Why am I even reading this?

   Lamborghini guy: "Why do you keep hanging up on me? You want to play hard to get, huh? Well, I love it! Let's have a drink tomorrow night. Can you give me a chance?"

   "You wish!" I snort. "My fist in your face is the most I can give you."

   Lamborghini guy: "Now you're mad at me, aren't you? I'm sorry, bello! I just can't stop thinking about you. You have the most inviting lips I have ever seen. I can't get them out of my head. Have you been kissed so passionately that your legs turn into jelly?"

   I suddenly feel a rush of warmth in my stomach and gasp. I need to stop reading this. I should delete everything right now... but I can't. Why can't I just tell him to fuck off and erase his number? Argh! My hand is slightly shaking when I scroll to the next message.

   Lamborghini guy: "Voglio baciarti. So che lo vuoi anche tu." (I want to kiss you. I know that you want it too.)

   Oh my God! Suddenly it's too hot. My breathing quickens. I bite my lip and go to the last one, convinced that I shouldn't, but totally unable to stop.

   Lamborghini guy: "Think about me, angel! I promise you that you'll be mine. I can give you what you need. Sweet dreams!"

   I moan and instantly palm my face. This is crazy! I drop the phone on the floor and close my eyes. No, this is not happening. My hand moves on its own. I trace my erection with the tips of my fingers. I'm so hard. No one will ever know about this. I'm deleting everything tomorrow. This is an exception. It is because I haven't been with anyone for some time. I'm just releasing the tension. With this thought I start stroking myself slowly, imagining his dark eyes and his lips, crushing against mine.

___________________________________

Photo 39876425 © Rostislav_sedlacek |Dreamstime.com

Stock photo 943267960 by Ranta Images from Istock.com

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of Chapter 7!

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

You're amazing!

Jamie has found himself in quite an interesting situation. 😉

Did you expect that he had a crush on Em when they were younger? 

Do you think he will be able to push Gio away and does he really want it?

Share your thoughts, be free to express yourself and criticize, if you feel it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote, if you enjoyed the story.

Love: Anny