10. Crazy in Italy (Lucky)

"Wow! Look at that cute bunnyyy," I coo, smiling at my adorable girlfriend who is walking out of the bathroom in a fluffy, pink pajamas. I open my arms, "Come here, Baby Boo!"

   "Why are you naked?" She frowns and puts her hands on her hips, ignoring my attempt to hug her.

    "I am not," I immediately deny the obvious, but the unpleasant feeling twists my stomach before I can prevent it. I try to turn it into a joke. "I have my boxers on. What? Am I too sexy for you?"

   "This is not fair," Emma pouts and turns her back to me, standing by the window. She starts staring outside, pretending to be very interested at something in the garden.

   "Baby, let's not do this again," I want to reason with her, but she interrupts me abruptly.

   "No! We are not discussing it now. This is our first night in Italy and we are going to kiss and cuddle and... Lucky!" she squeaks when I glue to her back and wrap my arms around her. "Go put something on and then we can cuddle."

   "Emma, you know how absurd this is, don't you?" I start kissing her neck. "I am so crazy about you. You are my beautiful queen. Please baby, let's stop this nonsense. You can't hide your body from me until you lose twenty pounds. This is insane. I adore you as you are. I always have. Your weight doesn't matter. You are gorgeous."

   "It's easy to say this when you look perfect, with your six pack abs and six plus feet height," she mumbles. "I don't feel comfortable being naked, especially next to you. I am sorry, but this is the truth and I'm not changing my mind. Being sly and walking around in underwear won't make any difference."

   "Emma, if this was because you were not ready to be with me, or you had any doubts about your first time, or whatever decent reason, I would let you take all the time you want," I grumble. "But you want me. It is more than obvious. You love me. Your breathing quickens and your feet soften every time I kiss you. This between us is serious and you are totally ready. Your reason to push me away is the worst in the world. Tell me that I'm wrong. Say that I am pushy and you are not ready and I will wait as long as you want."

   "It's not because of you," she mumbles. "I am aware it's stupid. I'm making my insecurities your problem too. I've always liked you and I've never believed that we can actually be together. I want to be perfect for you, but I just don't feel that way."

   "I've seen you in a swimsuit," I don't give up. "You are sexy, baby."

   "It's not the same," she shakes her head. "I would have never come to the beach with you, if I knew you would become my boyfriend."

   "What? This is ridiculous." I palm my face. "What if you don't succeed in loosing that weight? Emma, please! This is not even about sex. You must realize how wrong all of this is."

   "We are not doing anything until I lose twenty pounds! Period!" She stomps her foot and squints at me, "Go put on a t-shirt!"

   "No!" I state and plaster a wet kiss on her lips. "I will actually take off the boxers too."

   "Don't you dare," she squeaks and covers her eyes.

   "Are you afraid to see a dick?" I laugh out and hook the waist band with my thumbs. "Emmaaaaa, open your eyes! I promise you will like the big, bad... What the fuck is this?"

   We both glue our faces to the glass, gazing through the window.

   "He must have gone insane," Emma exclaims incredulously. Jamie is running along the path towards the swimming pool in a hilarious bath robe and a pair of fluffy flip flops that are at least three sizes smaller than he wears.

   "It seems everyone is crazy tonight!" I sigh.

   "I am crazy for you," Emma whispers.

   "I know, Honey Boo," I pull her closer and burry my face in her soft hair. "I am so sorry for being such an ass. I wasn't going to take off my boxers. It's just... you are beautiful. It drives me mad that you don't see it."

   "Just a little more time," she kisses the tip of my nose. "I am sorry too."

   "Let's go to bed," I pull her by the hand. "I can still kiss you as much as I want, right?"

   "Aaah, yes you can," Emma beams and climbs on the bed. "I live for your kisses."

   "Can I do it all night long then?" I put on a t-shirt and pull her on my chest.

   "I doubt you're able to stay awake that long," she giggles, wrapping her arm around my neck, "but I don't mind you trying."

   "I am not tired at all," I smirk and suck in her bottom lip. She moans and lets my tongue slide on hers. The sweetest girl I have ever kissed. 

   I move down her neck and bite the pajama's hem, pulling it down to bare her collar bones. My hand slides up her belly and cups her breast. Her nipples are hard. She monas louder, but instantly pushes my hand away. I roll my eyes and go on kissing her mouth. It was worth trying. Someday, she'll be turned on enough to forget all those bullshit.

   Silly girl! This can't go on. I will burn all her pajamas, as adorable as they are, and spare only a few strings. I'm not leaving Italy without putting an end to this agony.

___________________________________

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of Chapter 10!

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

You're amazing!

It seems there are troubles in paradise and Emma and Lucky's relationship is not so smooth. 😔

Do you think Emma's reason to keep Lucky away is justified? 

Is he too pushy? 🤔

Share your thoughts, be free to express yourself and criticize, if you feel it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote, if you enjoyed the story.

Love: Anny

Photo 144604327 © Alena A | Dreamstime.com

Photo 194033134 © Luca Lorenzelli | Dreamstime.com