Well that's new

Y/N Pov

"So I'm the daughter of Eir?" I ask Loki for the tenth time within the past 20 minutes.

 Loki laughs at my question, "Yes darling, you are from Asgard."

"Cool," I reply as I stand up to go down to the living area.

Loki follows after me, "Cool? No questions or anything?" he asks nervously.

"Ya pretty much. I have sorta just accepted the fact that my birth parents were someone I never knew after I found out I was adopted into Bucky's family. Plus, I think having a mother that is a god is way better than having two Hydra birth parents." I joke. I can tell Loki is still not completely sold on my optimism. Before we go to sit in the living area I grab his hands, look in his eyes and tell him, "Trust me, I am ok. Plus this means we will age somewhat similarly," I tell him as we walk into the living area hand in hand where the rest of the team is.

"Well look who it is. The hero of the hour," Tony exclaims as he walks over to me and gives me a hug, "You scared the shit out of us kid. Don't do that again,"

I roll my eyes as I go to the kitchen, "Well my bad for wanting to save the planet," I reply, "What type of cookies do you guys want?"

"Chocolate chip oatmeal!" I hear a familiar voice say.

I turn around and run over to give Peter a hug, "Long time no see, Spidey. How are you and MJ going, or not going?" I inquire.

"Well the other day she came over to Ned and I at lunch, we talked about our favorite compound elements," He tells me.

"Woah, we don't talk for a week and you are already making moves," I joke. "To be young and in love," I reminisce in a teasing way.

"Ya well not everyone can be engaged to a frost giant that has got attacked by an ex-winter soldier twice," Sam says.

The room goes silent.

I walk over to Sam noticing something off in that sentence, "What did you say?" I ask which makes him gulp.

Sam tries to apologize, "Well you know he got attacked a while ago when we first found ou-,"

"What did you say?!" I ask louder. Before he can answer I turn to Bucky who is scared shitless, "What the fuck did you do!" I scream. When no one responds I go over to Wanda, "Please show me," I ask. 

A moment later I am a few meters away from the frozen lake. As I see Bucky tackle a freaked-out Loki over my body. After I hear all the things Bucky said to Loki I pull away from Wanda before I run over to Bucky I am held back by Steve and Thor. "Let go of me!" I scream. "You absolute idiot. Do you really think that he was to blame! Because his origin is from a place of 'monsters'? Well, that would be similar to me being not wanted by my birth mom, wouldn't it? He is a monster and I am not wanted huh?" I say menacingly. "I thought you were past your resentment with Loki. But no, you just wait for a good time to tackle him and start beating the crap out of him. Ever thought about why he didn't fight back? Probably because he already thought about what you said, day and night. So he thought he deserved it. Well, guess what, he does not? I don't blame him and if anyone does, including you, then I got a big problem with you," I say before pulling against Thor and Steve's restraints until Loki comes into my closed-off view.

"Y/N, it's alright. I know he didn't mean it," He tells me.

Bucky walks over to us. "I am sorry, I know I fucked up. I did not mean it, I was just terrified that my little sister was about to die in front of my eyes so I took it out on Loki," Bucky says.

Peter awkwardly stands in the corner of the room still a little confused about what went down, "Well I missed a lot," he says.

While everyone is catching Peter up on what has happened recently I finish off the cookies and take them over to the team on the couches. I sit down but suddenly get a craving I am too lazy to go and get it myself so I pull out the fiance card, "Hey Loki?" I ask innocently.

He already knows what I am doing, "Yes, darling?" he replies after a heavy sigh.

"Could you get me a hot chocolate with marshmallows and whipped cream, and a candy cane?" I say.

After a moment of consideration, he conjured up my favorite mug and fills it with my favorite drink. Even though Christmas is not for a few more months, I still love candy canes so much. "Thank you," I say as I kiss his cheek.

"Awwwww," Everyone jokes.

"So now that saving the world... again has been successful. You know the only way to celebrate with enough fashion would be a party!" Tony yells.

"This happens every time we finish off a fight and we always regret it," Steve says as half the team agrees with him.

"Well, a fresh start never hurts. Let it be known, the party shall be thrown this Friday evening," Tony declares.

Wanda, Nat and I get up after that to make dinner, chicken alfredo, and greek salad. While we are cooking the girls start to pry about my future wedding. "So... any plans for your dress?" Wanda inquires.

"As a matter of fact, I have been thinking for a while about the wedding. Would you two come shopping for my dress this weekend? And with that said, would you two be my maids of honors?" I ask nervously.

Both of them start to squeal and tackle me in a hug, "YESS!" they say. Wanda pulls out a binder, "I have begun working on this since the engagement party, "It should have all of your dream wedding aspects and themes. Both yours and Loki's, the perks of being a telepath," she smirks.

I look through the book and actually start to get teary-eyed, "You guys this is so amazing," I say as we hug.

"And I'm the emotional one," Wanda chuckles. 

"As much as I hate to break up this little girl's night, I rather have food than watch you all get mushy," Bucky says as we all sit down for dinner.

When everyone is seated, I try to grab the jug of water from across the table with my powers; until I am reminded that I don't have my telekinetic powers anymore I keep trying however until my hand is practically shaking. 

Bucky takes my hand in his right hand and places it on the table, he ruffles my hair afterward; his usual habit. I scoff at his behavior as he gives me his signature grin. 

"Tomorrow morning I was thinking the team could maybe play a game of his and seek in the tower, with all powers of course," Peter proposes to everyone.

"I suppose this would be a good practice in team bonding," Vision agrees.

Sam looks excited, "Alright the teams are me, Tinman, Icecap, lover boy, Witchy, and Mr. Robot. While the other team is Metal arm, Webs, Thunder boy, Widow, Katniss Everdeen wanna be and fancy fingers. That way the people with powers are split up evenly and Bruce if you want to play you can pick whichever team you think will win to be on. So our team,"

"Hate to disappoint my fans but I am going to step out of this game, Bruce it looks like you're filling in for me," I tell everyone. "On that note," I say as I clear everyone's plates and grab two fresh cookies and a glass of milk, "I will be in Loki and I's library. Night everyone!" 

After half an hour of me reading in the library by myself with the fire pit on I hear a knock on the door. Knowing Loki would have just come in I tell whoever is on the other side to come in.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only three chapters left if there isn't a sequel. This is when I need to know if you guys want a part two or if you want a different story with Pietro or Bucky or Peter. The world is your oyster haha.