The news

So then thew the day I found myself crying in pain. I try to find a way to hide my face , but all I had was my books that I never put in my locker . I never paid attention to the lesson and when the class ended Mrs.Skyhand stop me on my way out . I grabbed my books fast and hide my face. She looked at me and said "what are you doing". I put my books down a little and said "playing a game of hide and seek ". I said this with a shaky voice . She looks at me widely and said "will have a good spring break and pay attention in my class". I said "okay". I dashed off. My eyes were still burning a little by the time I get on the bus to get home. I was hopeing that Sammy was not on the afternoon bus today . She does football after school sometimes . The coach says she is really good . But anyways I get on the bus and find no Sammy , so that's good. After stop by stop the bus finally gets to my house. I jump off and run to my house . I flew open the door to find my mom and dad standing with thier backs turned to me.
I ask" what's up". Then when they turn I see blue Amber eyes staring at me. I look at there mouths and see sharp like k-9s sticking out. I almost jumped out Of my sink . I ran towed the fire place where my dad's gun was. I pointed it at the wolf like person that look like my mother. She quickly started to howl a soft song that seems that only dogs can understand . It starts to put me to sleep . I slowly put down my dad's gun and fall down to the floor. My eyes start to feel like weights . The last thing I see is a wolf like beast .
I open my eyes to is the same old ceiling in my room and then I find to wolves sleeping on the end of my bed ! I quickly dash out of my room and tried to hide . While I was running I felt like I was being lowered to the floor. When I find my hiding place I feel something tickle my hand I look down and find no hand it was a paw! That thing that was tickling me was a tail! I screamed at top of my lungs , but was more of a howl. I felt so scared . These wolves came running in . They looked terrified. Then I felt something buzz in my head the buzzing turns into words. It sound like my mother and father. The big gray wolf with a black band around his eyes was looking at me. I realized that those are my dear parents. I ran up to them and started sniffing at them for some reason. I gussied that was a wolf thing. I had mix feelings in side I could not figure out.
My parents starts to talk in my head agin. Dad " we are sorry we did not tell you sooner , but we knew you go to your wolf phase sooner or later. I looked at them in a angered way. I said" tell me how to turn human agin. " They told me to just remember some memories of human life. Next thing I know I am butt naked in the living room . I quickly go and change . My parents are in there human form by the time I get back. I said" why am I turning into a wolf now ." I say this is in a anger voice . They look at me in a ashamed way. They told me it happens when your about to find your mate.
I step back shocked . I look at them like are you crazy! They soon just start to explaining of what I have to do. I look at them like I had gone crazy. I said" I am only thirteen "! They then started to tell me that is starts from 13. I felt a rush of anger come inside me that I need to let out ! I said" I am going out"! They both looked at each other knowing what I was going to do. They said" Bring a change of close!" I just got a blue sun dress that had purple dots all over it and some underwear . I ran all the way to a forest call Sky green forest. I put the close down then I felt my hands turn into paws and were my ass was a tail puffy. I ran to a near by pond and looked at my self and saw a wolf like figure staring at me. Then that buzz happened agin this time it was a voice I did not know. It was a angry voice . It started to tell me to run. I tried to shut it out , but kept coming back like a flower blooming over and over agin. I heard a voice I heard before .
It was my mother telling me that was my inside wolf. She said it will tell you what it wants when it wants it. I just told her that sounds like another thing that will make me mad. Then my inside wolf said" hey looks who's talking "! I have been trapped in here for so long. Then she starts to say I am ready to run. The next thing I know I look at the other side of the pond and find a black and gray wolf with ocean eyes staring at me.