My forever mate

He started to speak while hugging me. I felt so safe with him around . Rose started to feel the same way. He said " I well never do what he did to you". He continued ." I am aleph Sam". He said. He gazed at me with caring eyes. I let go of him. I said " I know, I am just still stressed about what happen to Keith . He looked at me all over making sure Keith did not bite me. I looked at him with glaring eyes. He said " just making sure". I said" he did nothing to me". My voice was reassuring to him. His eyes went back to normal and he stood up. I did not realize how tall he was. He was most likely 6,1 . He pulled me up with one hand. He said" are you going to reject me as your mate"? I said " no way ". He had the most adorable smile on his face. I asked how old he was. He said "16". I felt my mouth drop. He looked to be 18. He started chuckling. I looked at him and he gave me another hug. We walked back to the house. When we walked in I saw the three men before. I knew it was Jake, Mark ,and Max. They looked at Sam witch I did not know had his arm around me. He gave them cold stares. By the look on their faces they thought the same thing right when Sam saw me. "She is mine ". Sam said. Not completely one of them said. He grabbed me and halt me close . My dad walked in seeing Sam hugging me so very tight. I heard him saying" let me guess you finally found your mate Sam ?" He said this with disappointment in his voice . He shook his head yes over and over agin. He looked at me and mind linked. He said " are you sure about this one". I could hear him laughing in my head . I said " yes". I saw a smile appear on his face. My dad said" while we really need to get this meeting started ". Sam had a disapproving look on his face. I hugged him and left the room. I walked back to my room thinking about what just happen . I realized the bully at school had almost the same name as his. I died laughing . I fall on my bed. I was so tired . I felt my eyes closing . It went all dark . I woke up and finding a face staring at me . I almost jumped out of my skin. I almost hit the carpet floor , but Sam got me just in time. I was in his tight grip around me. I could tell he worked out a lot. But a flash back came when I saw his muscled up arms. I saw Keith I got out of his arms when I thought of him. I started to breath hard and dug my nails into my legs. They started to bleed . Sam pulled them out of my legs. Blood touched the floor staining the carpet . He said " what happen".? I gave him a look of being thew a troubled moment. He said" Keith". I nodded my head over a hundred times. Then he did something I thought would never happened . He gave me my first kiss. I was in shock at first but soon got out of it. He pulled back. I said" I am so happy you are my forever mate ". I continued. " you gave me my first kiss". I blushed when I said those words a loud . He said " you called me your forever mate". I shook my head up and down." I he had I a big smile a upon his dashing face. He picked me up and kissed me . I felt so happy . I felt like I was in a dream , and I never want to come out of it .

N/A
The pic is what Ann looks like. Sorry it is not colored I drew it along time ago. Very proud of it if I do so say myself. I hope you liked that chapter . If you don't then that is your opinion . Also I did not think that anyone would even like this book.😄 Thanks so much for reading my book.