Spring break

Ann's point of view
After the first day of spring break I was pretty happy with the next view days . I felt like I was in a dream. Sam and I ran in our wolf form . My golden fur was shiny in the sun light . My eyes meat at Sam's eyes . His awesomely good looking eyes. I felt him nudge me on the shoulder. I started to run agin. Sam did not even wast a minute to catch up with me. I maybe short when I am in human form , but I am pretty dang fast when it comes to being a wolf. I dashed out of his view and hide. My fur was like camouflage it blends into the earth. Sam came zooming by and did not notice me. I giggled in my head . Rose was loving it too. I felt someone coming sneaking behind me and I jumped on to a tree and did a back flip . I felt the spring air it my fur making it flow into the wind. Sam just looked so out of it that I easily pushed him on the ground. We looked at each other with great loving eyes. I got off of him , but he put me Back down . I put my paws on his big shoulders . He put his head against mine. It felt like a hour went by. I got up and pushed him out of the way. He started to follow me out of the woods when I heard a gun fire. I looked back and saw that Sam had been shot . I ran over to him and started to nudge him he opened his eyes and he got up but was back down . I heard foot steps coming. I started to panic . Then the hunters came. I put my whole body over Sam 's . I saw that the hunter had two little girls with him. I glared at the their I thought to be their father . The little girls started to cry and weep for what their father did. He looked at me and looked at the girls he sighed and put away his gun. He said all right girls just this once. With that they left us. With my strength I put Sam on my wolf like back and started straight for my house. He was still on my back when he woke up. I fall over and glared at him. I looked at where he had been shot . He only had a small hole in his shoulder . I got some leafs and put it on him using my wolf spit to keep it on his now cheery red stained fur. He yelped in pain before I lot go of the leafs . I licked his wound and that seemed to relax him. I sighed and laid down beside him . I felt his paws around my waist. The sun was beaming on us. It felt good against my skin. I soon fall into a peaceful dream.
I woke up in a room I did not recognize . It was navy blue and was huge. It had a brown lather couch and a big 65 inch tv. I saw that I was laying on a red and white bed and it felt more like a cloud then a bed. I saw that I was in human form and dressed in baggy shorts and a t-shirt that said JUST DO IT!. I hope someone other then Sam changed me. I saw the door open and Sam walked in. He had his shoulder bandaged up. He saw me looking it and said " thanks to you it is almost healed ". I said in a raspy voice " how"? He told me that it was based on the bond that we shared. That we are mates so we can heal meatily and physically each other. I just gave him a warm smile and hugged him. I asked " where I'm in the name of cheese and crackers am I "? He said " you are in my pack's house in our room". I blanked before freaking out and panicking . He rush over to me telling me to calm down and just breathe . I did as I was told and sat down on his bed. I felt his arms rap around my waist . I felt the shock of his touch go thew out my arm into the rest of my body. I said " what about my dad"? He said " it was fine ". I could tell he was lying to me . I felt disappointment come flooding over me. He saw that and spoke up. " I'm sorry". He did not agree with it at first but finally agreed on one condition ". I ask " what is it". He took a breath an d said the words I wish would would not come out . " I have to mark you a few years earlier .
Sam's p.o.v
I waited for her answer . Her pretty ocean eyes filled with sacred thoughts. Then she said the words I was hopping she would say. " okay ". A big smile creeped a upon my face. She leaned in and kissed me . I kissed back and she raped her arms around my neck. I raped my arms around her waist . Then I got my k'9s ready and like pulling off a bandaged of a raw wound I stuck them in. I felt her muscles in her neck tighten then she calmed down by pleaser coming over her. I felt her breathing slowly . I liked the bite and saw my handy work it was perfect. It showed the mark of my pack . It was a wolf howling at a huge moon. With stars shining all around the moon and wolf. It healed but left the now to be tattoo. She ran over to our bathroom and gasped . Her eyes got all teary . Ran over to her and ask " what's wrong ". Do you not like the mark I asked with worry in my already shaken voice . She Smiled and jumped into my arms and said " I love it and I love you." I raped my arms and tighten my grip on her. She is mine and always will be.