The surpise

I fluttered my eyes open as I felt Sam's arm was tightly wrapped around my bare waist .

He had a big grin on his handsome face. I smiled . Memories of last night came flooding back .

I wanted to get up and get some cloths on but Sam's arm was snapped shut around me.

I pushed his face with my index finger and push back I heard him complain.

"Go back to sleep ". This time I used my whole hand to push his head back. He steel did not let go. I sighted brought my face close to his and the kissed his soft lips. His eyes bolted open .

He held my face with both hands and then push the light kiss into a deeper one. I pulled back and jumped out of bed.

He growled . I could tell he was looking me all over . I quickly grabbed my robe and he whimpered at my action.

"Thanks for eye raping me. " He chuckled at what I said. I felt the warmth of the robe consume me. I sighed and then felt arms warp around me. Sam took in my sent and said " you smell Like me". I look to see his eyes as dark as the night.

I asked what was wrong . He tightened his grip around my waist . I put my hand on his then he relaxed . I said" what is it"? He looked at the floor with worried eyes. He looked at me and said"do really want to know baby?" Yes tell me!" He took a breath and said the words I thought were never true . "Keith is alive and is looking for you".

I almost fall to the floor sobbing. Sam catches me before I could hit the floor. "How can he still be alive after all these years!" I cried into his shirt leavening tear stains. I knew my wolf liked him at first until she found out he was a tolled creep. We were never going back to him. I have not talked to my wolf in awhile .

I grip Sam's waist. "He will never get to you my love". "I love you". I say before we went crashing back to bed and falling into a deep slumber.

I am panting like crazy running for my life sweat running down my whole body. I felt numb. Flame of organ and red burning around me and coming thew those dark flames non other then Keith. He had a wicked smilie on his face . I tried screaming but it was cut off when Keith wrapped a silver chain around my neck making my skin burn. I feel as more wraps around me and I fall to the ground screaming for Sam. Keith comes closer and closer and before he can get to me I am shooked awake. I am in a pool of sweat and Sam had a worried face on . I gave him a weak smilie and tried to calm my shaken body.

"Are you alright"? I shake my head yes. "I heard you scream my name ". "Did you dream about Keith "? "Ya ". I say in a shaken voice .

The next morning I feel kinda dizzy . I took a few deep breaths before standing up and getting out of bad.

I walked into the bathroom and I felt vomit slowly creeping up my throat . I ran to the toilet and emptied the contents of my stomach .

Sam came rushing in with his eyes being as dark as midnight. I wiped the vomit off my lips as Sam picked me up bridal style. "Where are we going"? "Pack doctor. " he says with a serious voice. He broke into a run and then we were there three minutes flat.

When we got in I felt even more vomit come up. I tried to push it down but it was fighting to come up. I jumped out of Sam's arms and ran back outside.

When I came back in there was the pack doctor their. He had a calm face on and that got me thinking. Vomiting , feel stomach pains... I put my hands to my stomach and then I felt a little kick . I gasped.

I looked at Sam with a shocked face . He had a serious face on but with soft eyes. The doctor took my hand and lead me to a cat scan machine. Sam followed behind us . The doctor told me to lay down . The doctor put the cold jell on then on the motor there was a little baby .

I had a few tears escape my eyes I wiped them away . Sam held my hand as we watch the baby move around .

"I never would have thought I would be come a mother". Then that happy moment turned into a tragedy. The devil himself came busting in thew those double doors. He had a chain in his hand that looked to be made of sliver . He looked at the screen then at me he growled then the chain hit Sam cross the face . Sam fall to the floor . Keith then grabbed me put me over the shoulder I screamed and pounded on his back but he would not let go.

We got thew the doors and I saw horror . I saw flames every where . There were men chasing after my pack. "You know I don't know about you but you are still my mate you should not be mating with other people". He says this with sarcastic voice. He takes off running with me on his shoulder but before he could hit the forest Sam's wolf comes and hits Keith. I fall to the ground then I see black.