The eyes

My name is Roseanne. This my story of how I became a meat eating, sharp tooth , furry body beast .
It all starts when I was 13 years old. I woke up to my eyes burning like fire . I saw that one of my eyes was as red as blood. I started to panic when I finally came to my senses and said "I can come up with a story of how I hurt my eye"! I started to think and had a idea , but then I said " that's too stupid ". So then I said "will just forget about it". I rushed down to the kitchen and I saw meat on big plates as always.
I saw my mom getting my lunch ready . I looked at her in a annoyed way. She looks at me with a happy face , but then for some unknown reason her smile turns into a crooked scared smile. Then I look into her eyes and saw them change from brown eyes to ember eyes! I grabbed my lunch and dash out of the house. When I got to the bus stop I felt both my eyes starting to burn . I thought I was just suffering from natural cases of allergies . So I got on the bus and thought to myself . I thought of what happened this morning and tried to get it out of my throbbing head. Next thing I knew I felt this flick on my head. I saw that it was the biggest bully in school. Her name was Sammy . She had been held back For over 2 years. I always thought they held her back , so that she can mess with the next poor souls . One of those poor souls was me. Sammy kept filking my head , so of course my headache got bigger.
She starts to say hay stupid why don't you stand up and fight . I just sit and do nothing. The bus driver finally stands up for me and says to Sammy go sit your ass down in that chair. The bus driver then starts to move the bus again .When I get to school I find that my eyes have gotten worse . After first period I went  running into the middle school bathrooms . I find that I am standing in front of a mirror with my mouth wide open like it has a 100 pound weight pulling it down. I see that both my eyes are both bloodshot red and in the middle of my eyes I find they are purple blue . Now there's no story I can make up for the colors of my eyes . So I just quickly ran out of the restrooms.

This is the end of chapter one. I hope you liked chapter one . Please don't make bad comments . Tell me what to fix and I will fix them.😄