Years later

(5 years later)

Ann's p.o.v
I am now 18 it is my birthday . I don't know what Sam is planing for it . Sammy the bully is now my best friend .
Flashback
I was at school and she came up to me as always making me feel bad and then something just sniped I let it out with out processing it thew my little walnut of a head I have. I said " why don't you shut the hell up and try to make some friends or something". I could tell she was shocked at first but it went thew her head . She started to ball her eyes out and I felt guilt come over me . I hugged her and said " I am sorry ". She stopped crying and said the words I thought she would never say. "I am so sorry for all the things I have done to you."
End of flashback
After that we have been best friends . Sam is now 21. We are madly in love . Our mating boned will be complete soon. My old pack is doing fine . My dad and mom are the same. My mom is super exited about our mating bonds were about to be tied and I feel super wired out by that . I am now the Luna of the streaking moon pack . Along side Sam . I grown a lot but I am still short . (Sadly). My blond hair is still blond . It is very brown under the bleached blond hair that the sun had made it. My eyes are still as blue as the ocean but has a little earth brown in them.
I was brought back to reality when I felt sparks hit my shoulder I knew who it was . " Sam "! I hugged him so very trighted that we fall over the soft grass. I kissed him on his lips . We got up and went inside. He said " happy birthday "! I said what do you have planed for me "? " it is a surprise ". I huffed at that like a five year old and crossed my arms over my chest. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me and whispered in my ear witch made chills run down my back. He said " we will start off your birthday with a morning run". Right when I heard those words I already was up stairs and grabbing some jeans and a t-shirt . I came back down and saw Sam was already at the door waiting for me. When I went passed him I flipped my hair in front of him witch made him grab my hand pull me in for a kiss . We took off running and I felt my bones shaping into a wolf like figure. I soon felt the warm spring air hit my wolf skin. I cough up with Sam and I push him down I looked into his most wonderful eyes and I rubbed my nose against his.

After a few hours of running we change back to human forms and changed into our clothes . We held hands back to the house and then when we open the door the next thing I herd was people saying " surprise " all together . I had a huge grin on my face. I looked around and saw that almost all of my old pack and my new pack was here. My parents were here . I looked around the room and saw gold and blue balloons everywhere and a banner that said HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANN ! I went up and hugged my parents . They hugged me so very tight .
After the party and the last guest left we started to clean up the house. My parents were tired so they went back to their house. It was just Sam and I . I was swiping the floor when Sam came and started to kiss my cheek. He turned me around and we started to kiss each other. I felt him pick me up and he carried me with out any problems . He came to a stooped at our room and then sat me down on the bed .
A/N
Well you guys can think all the dirty stuff you want . But I do not want to put dirty stuff in my book . When you read my book you come and read my ideas . Hope you liked the chapter .