2

I forgot to publish this here uh oops

No one's reading this crap anyways

Eh whatever

-----------------------

A knock on his door makes him look up from his monitor. The lawyer looks at the time, and assuming it is the person who he is expecting, Alex can see that they've been very punctual.

"Come in." He exclaims, lowering his reading glasses from the bridge of his nose and trying to ignore the way his hands shake slightly with uncertainty and to a certain degree, excitement.

Alex tries to stay professional when the door is opened and a relaxed but equally professional looking man walks into his office. Alex tries not to be too obvious when he scrutinizes his features for matches with that man from over ten years ago. The dark eyes of the person who sits in the chair in front of Alex's desk don't coincide with that blue gaze that communicated Phil Watson's compassion so clearly that night.

Watson.

"So, Wilbur?"

The man in front of him nods, reaching out his right hand towards Alex.

"That's me." He responds with a carefree smile, whipping his head to the side to push the lock of hair that falls over one of his eyes. Medium long and brown, totally opposite to the short blonde style Alex could see once the motorcycle helmet was removed that night. None of the features of the man in front of him connect him to the story Alex is trying to weave. The lawyer tries to clear his mind, feeling pathetic and trying to fully focus on his professional obligation.

The men discuss, chat and plan for a good amount of time, when suddenly Wilbur is interrupted by the ringing of his phone.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, it's my little brother."

The brunet rejects the call and instead proceeds to send an audio.

"Tommy, I'm busy now. Whatever it is, I'll be on my way in a few minutes. If it's something urgent, call Phil."

The man moves away from his phone, watching the screen to make sure the message has reached it's recipient and hums softly upon seeing the confirmation. Wilbur is about to put away his device, when the somewhat shaky voice of the lawyer in front of him attracts his attention.

"I think that would be it for today. We can end the session and, is Thursday okay for the next one?"

Wilbur looks a bit surprised and taken back by the sudden proposition, but not really having a choice, he nods, thanking Alex for his time and shaking hands as a goodbye.

When his office is empty once more, Alex stares somewhere in the room, feeling his mind swarm with thoughts. The audio that Wilbur Watson sent in front of him.

"Tommy, I'm busy now..."

Tommy.

Tommy Watson.

Toby?

Little brother.

"... Call Phil."

Phil Watson.

"Please feel free to contact..."

A startled gasp escapes from Alex, covering his mouth with his hands.

Could it be possible?