[♡]photo booth

"Yah, Jisung!"
Lee Minho chased his best friend with a grin on his face. Today was the first day of senior high school!
Words couldn't convey how excited he was to be here.
"We're gonna graduate in a year, can you believe that?!" Jisung turned around and giggled, while Minho looked at him in awe.
His smile, his giggle..everything about him was perfect.
Everything about today was perfect.
Gosh, i love everything.
"LEE FREAKING MINHO! Are you zoning out because of how beautiful i am?" Jisung teased his best friend while making a cute gesture.
"Gosh, you are way too confident in yourself."
Jisung started to run, all the way up the stairs and up to the rooftop.
"Look at the scenery..all those buildings..all that color.."
Minho was in a moment of silence to take in the world, but i guess he took it in too much that he started to sneeze.
"Jesus, i forgot you were allergic to pollen. Let's go back inside!"
Jisung giggled and dragged Minho back into the building, feeling happy to be alive, being happy to be surrounded with such beautiful scenery..and being happy to have his best friend with him.

Minho sat on the flower bed with his best friend, ignoring the fact that his legs were irritated and probably beginning to turn red.
Class had already ended;
And it was freetime.
So, guess what the boys decided to do?
They snuck out of school and went to an arcade.
"Minmin, look! There's pacman!"
Jisung rushed to the pacman machine, leaving Minho with no choice but to run after him.
"Do you even have enough tokens to play this?"
Minho chuckled, while unconciously staring at his best friend.
"Welp, i guess now i do."
Jisung looked at Minho, staring into his eyes, smiling.
Minho couldn't help but fall into the deep ocean of Jisung's eyes.
"You're so pretty, you know that?"
Jisung widened his eyes and wore an expression of adorable shock.
"W-What?! What did you just sa-"
Minho gasped, realizing he just thought out loud on accident, and started to run away.

"Hey, Minho! There's a photobooth over there!"
Jisung pointed at the photo booth, sitting empty in the corner of the now-busy arcade.
Minho stared into Jisung's eyes, taking in the beauty of them, how they were glistening in the arcade lights.
It felt like Minho and Jisung were the only people on earth.
Slightly shaking his head, Minho got out of his trance and nodded, smiling.
Jisung dragged his best friend over to the photo booth and sat in the small space that happened to fit both of them perfectly.
"I guess nobody got in the photo booth because it was too small to fit them.." Minho grinned while Jisung slid in a few tokens and the Photo Booth began to display words that said,
"STARTING IN THREE,
TWO,
ONE."
Jisung hugged the older boy, smiling and holding up his two tiny fingers, while the camera flashed.
He giggled and posed with Minho thrice more, having the best day ever, starting to forget that he and Minho weren't the only people here.
He stopped posing as the camera stopped flashing, and the machine softly whirred as the photos started to come out of the small slot of the tiny space in the corner.
He took the photos and showed them to the older boy, smiling.
Minho looked at his best friend, not being able to take his eyes off of his lips.
"Jisung, can you look at me for a second?"
The brunette boy took his focused eyes off of the film, looking into Minho's eyes.
Minho didn't know what he was starting to do, but didn't want to stop, either.
The younger slowly closed his eyes, taking in the feeling of the older's soft lips on his.
Minho pulled away from the kiss, which felt like it was 20 minutes, and looked into the younger's eyes.
He was engulfed in the younger's aura, not being able to stop himself from leaning in again.
He hugged the brunette's waist, engaging in a very passionate kiss..and on the kiss went.
The boys didn't realize they were technically making out, until they heard a distant bell from the direction their school was in.
The older boy pulled away, panting.
It felt like his heart was going to beat out of his chest at any given moment.
The slightly shorter boy was blushing a soft pink, with a smile on his face.
"You have no idea how long i've been wanting to do that, Lee Minho."
The older boy smiled, before pecking his best friend's lips one more time.
"Can you just be mine already..?"
"Of course."
The two shared a long hug, and then ran back to their school, feeling way happier than before.
Of course, the brunette didn't forget the polaroids.