[⚖︎,☹︎] just a dream.

"I'm sorry.." Han wept as he sat on the floor, blood running from his nose.
"No. No! Han Jisung, we're fucking done! Pack up your shit, and leave!" Minho yelled, throwing his phone at Han's face.
Han tried to stand up, stumbling as he did so, and looked up at Minho. His face looked blurry and distorted, since Han had been crying his eyes out.
He didn't want to say something to anger Minho more, but he looked into his eyes the best that he could, another tear falling.
"This is all your fault. Now you're gonna get arrested." Han's voice was shaky, as he tried his best not to let it break.
Minho walked up to Han, slapping him once more, with the amount of force that caused Han to fall back. He chuckled, seeing Han on the floor.
"You little bitch. I never loved you in the first place." Minho kicked Han's leg, causing him to cry out in pain.
Han just looked down, another tear falling. "You may not have loved me, but you loved to see me in pain. You loved seeing me with blood all over me, huh?!" Han looked up at Minho again, sobbing. "I wanted to marry you. Now, all I wanna do is torture you, just like you do to me." He stood up again, limping over to Minho. "You fucking lunatic."
Finally, a tear fell from Minho's face. "I loved you, Jisung."
"No you fucking didn't." Jisung scoffed, trying his hardest not to break out in tears. "You never loved me Minho, you never fucking did!" He screamed, his voice finally cracking. "The only love..you gave me, was fake. It was all fake, you're fake, everything's fake!! Everything is fake about this damn relationship, i don't even know why I stayed with you!" Another tear rolled down Minho's face.
"Jisung-ah, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry..please, forgive me. I didn't mean it, I love you." Minho said softly, looking into Jisung's teary eyes.
Jisung scoffed, backing up from Minho. "Oh, now you're sorry? Now you're fucking sorry?! But you never apologized when you called me a little bitch, hm? You never apologized when you tortured me, did you?!" Another tear rolled from Jisung's eye, and he gave Minho the hardest slap, with every single fragment of his strength.
"Jisung!!" Han woke up covered in sweat, and was met with the extremely worried face of his best friend, Hyunjin.
"Hyunjin, oh my god.." A tear welled up in Han's eye, and he wiped the sweat from his forehead.
"Did you have another dream about..him?" Hyunjin looked down, frowning.
"Yeah..lately, they've been really frequent." Han sat up, feeling uncomfortable in the sweat.
Hyunjin sighed. "I heard the entire thing..I heard you yelling, I heard you screaming..I was scared for you."
"I'm really sorry for scaring you..I really want to forget about him, it's just so hard.." A tear ran down Han's cheek, and he looked down.
"Hannie.." Hyunjin pulled Han's sweat coated body into his, rubbing his back.
Han sobbed into Hyunjin until his sobs turned into soft cries, and his soft cries turned into soft breaths.
"I think you should take a nice, hot shower..and I'll change your sheets. Just try not to think about it, okay?" Hyunjin looked down at Han, and got a slight nod from him.
He couldn't say how bad he felt for Han..and all he could do was wish Minho would stop haunting him.