Chapter 2:~Emersion & Cristiana~

Cristiana laid sick in the bed Emersion had given her. She was alone. But she knew the wizard would return soon.
Emersion entered his estate and held up some water and made some easy food for Cristiana and went into her room.
"Cristiana,"He asked gently. "Emersion, is that you?,"The Leclitra asked anxiously. And Emersion smiled weakly, "Yes, it's me," And he went over to the bed and sat down at it.
He gently helped her to drink some water and Cristiana grabbed his hand with her cold one, "How is my child? Is Elora alright?," And Emersion smiled, "Yes, she wants to see you," And Cristiana shook her head, "I don't want her to die of broken heart because of me," And Emersion smiled, "She won't. But she wants to see her only mother before she passes from this world," And Cristiana smiled, "You're very youthful for being over 3000 years old," And Emersion smiled warmly at her, "I know," And Cristiana smiled as she squeezed his hand, "Emersion...,"She began weakly, "Please, give this to Elora," And she handed him a envelope, "Tell her I love her. And that she reads this when I've passed from this world. It's my final gift to her as a mother," And Emersion swallowed and took the envelope, "I will," And he put away the envelope and gave Cristiana her medicine.
"I only wish I could have saved you. If I only had known earlier... Elora wouldn't be losing you, her only mother,"Emersion said guilty. And Cristiana shook her head, "You could not have known, my friend. It was my choice. I couldn't find any comfort for my fear of your brother, so I choose to take soothing potions instead," And Emersion sighed, "Rest now. Know that I'm here. If Elora is not here when you pass from Middle Earth, I promise I will," And Cristiana smiled weakly and nodded.

Later that night, Elora woke up to calling whispers and she fallowed them through the woods to a lake.
'Touch the symbol! Set me free!,' The calling voice whispered.
Elora used her magic on the symbol and a man appeared in front of her.
"Who are you?,"Elora asked frightened. And the man smiled wickedly, "I am Hadrian and thanks to you I'm free," And Elora backed. "Do not back away from me, child,"Hadrian smiled wickedly. "No! Stay away from me!,"Elora exclaimed in fear and Hadrian shot her to the ground with his magic. "Seems like my powers are as powerful as they once were!," And he went against Elora.
Elora started uttering a spell in elvish and suddenly dragon roars was heard and a giant silver dragon landed in front of The Dark Wizard.
Hadrian swallowed, "I wasn't going to hurt your Queen, I promise!," And The female dragon chuckled, "We don't like wizards like you, Dark one! Go!," And Hadrian looked at the dragon angrily and disappeared in a dark cloud of smoke.

The dragon leaned forward against Elora, "My Queen?," And Elora looked up at the dragon, "Starlight, you came," And The Dragon smiled, "Of course! I couldn't refuse your call, even if I wanted to," And Elora smiled weakly at her dragon friend before she passed out.
Starlight swept Elora into her claw and flew away back against The Light Kingdom.

Hadrian turned to Saruman, "Soon, we will have The Light elf in our control,"