Chapter 7:~Sibling talk~

Elora sat in The Light Kingdom's great castle garden alone. Relieved to get away from her father's talk about her coming back with him to Eryn Lasgalen or with Legolas back to Gondor for protection against Hadrian.
Even Emersion had agreed that she should go with her father or brother.
She let out a deep sigh and looked down at the first city that could be seen from the castle garden.
Suddenly, Legolas showed up a bit behind her and he went over to her and sat down on the white stone bench beside her. "I've been looking for you. Adar what's you to go with him," And Elora turned to him, "Yes, I know that. And I'm hiding from him. I'm not going to leave my Kingdom," And Legolas sighed, "Elora, orcs has been seen in The Light forest, they're after you. You're not safe here anymore. Until we've figured out what Hadrian's plans are, you need strong protection. He knows you're in The Light Kingdom. It will be easier for him to kidnap you if you remain here," And he stood up and Elora turned to her brother. "The Light Kingdom has been ruled by my Dynasty for over four thousand years. We've never left our home realm ever since it was made. If I leave and travel to Eryn Lasgalen or Gondor, it will not be home. I will be a stranger in my own birth homeland," And Legolas sighed, "You're not a stranger, muinthel. You're a Sindar elf. You're The Daughter Of Thranduil son Of Oropher. Your mother was The Silvan Elleth Princess Shalendra. Elora, the blood of our ancestors runs through your veins as well as your light elf blood runs through you. Elora, you're my sister,"He said as he put his hand on hers, "And if I were to loose you, I would never be the same. If our father should lose you, Elora, I'm not sure he would be able to handle the grief," And Elora turned to her brother, "Muindor, I'm just... I'm just so scared... I feel like there's something evil watching me all the time. I just... I feel so trapped, alone," And Legolas sighed and put a supporting hand on her shoulder, "But you're not alone," And Elora slowly let tears fall and Legolas pulled her into his arms and hugged her tightly.
Elora cried into her brother's shoulder and Legolas stroked her back gently. He wanted to let his sister let her pain out. "It's alright, Elora. Let the pain out,"
Thranduil soon find his children in the garden and he looked sadly at his daughter in his son's arms.
Legolas turned to Elora, "So, you're coming with me, to Gondor? Or are you going back to Eryn Lasgalen with adar?," And Elora sighed, "I do think it would be best if I go with adar. There's things I need to discover," And Legolas smiled, "Of course. We'll leave in the morning,"
Legolas walked over to his father. "How is she?,"Thranduil asked worriedly. And Legolas sighed, "She's going to be fine. She just needs some time alone," And Thranduil nodded, "Thank you, ion nín. I fear you know her better than I do. I shall talk to her later," And Legolas nodded they left the garden.

Elora stood up and went into the castle as she walked through The Light Kingdom's halls as she started to sing,

[Verse 1: Elora]
Sometimes I justify the words I spill
Like spitting embers they spoke and kill
Outside my troubles are colder
But in these eyes the melody smolders

[Verse 2: Elora]
I know the whispers they hurt sometimes
They swell and fracture my vital light
But can't you see the sanity in my epiphany
Let me cure these blackened hearts

[Chorus 1: Elora]
Let me show you one last time
Let me show you one last sign
You can find it
I can't say that I can change the world
But if you let me
I can make another world for us
Let me suffer all for you
Make this vision all brand new
We can fight them
I can say that I can win it all
Come with me and
I will make my worst untold
Let me do this

[Interlude: Elora]
Simplicitate cordis quaerite illum quoniam
Invenitur ab his, qui non tentant illum

[Chorus 2: Elora]
I am here for all to see
In my bones there's dignity
I will fight them
I can't say that I can change the world
But if you let me
I can change a world for us
Come with me and
Make this vision all brand new
We can fight them
I can't say that I can win it all
But come with me and
I will make my worst untold
Let me do this

[Bridge: Elora]
I am here
To rejoice
To revenge
To resolve
To be longed for
To be longed for

I am here (if you want this)
To rejoice (if you want this)
To revenge
To resolve
To be longed for
To be longed for
I am here
I am here

[Outro: Elora]
Sometimes I justify the words I spill
Like secret angels they test your will
Outside my troubles are over
But in your eyes the melody is frozen

And suddenly, she felt a hand on her shoulder and she turned around and saw Elladan. "Oh, Elladan, I can't do this anymore! I want to be free," And she threw herself into his embrace and Elladan hugged her tightly.
"You will Elora, we will defeat Hadrian, I promise," And suddenly, they heard dragon roars and Starlight showed up along with Elora's other dragons, among them her dark fire dragon Nagendra.
And Elora smiled, "My children, my subjects," And a silver dragon cub landed on Elora's shoulder. Elladan smiled, "I don't think it's only you who wants to change the world," And Elora smiled at her husband.