Chapter 4:~Cristiana's death~

Next day, Emersion took Elora together with Legolas to his estate and showed Elora to Cristiana's room.
Elora swallowed as she saw Cristiana laying in the bed, her breathing weak.
And Elora looked at Emersion who gave her a sad look and nodded for her to continue if she wished.
Elora swallowed and went into the room and Emersion closed the door behind her and looked at Legolas before he left the room.

Elora slowly went over to the bed and sat down on the edge and took Cristiana's hand in her hands. "Elora, my child?...,"Cristiana asked weakly, "You came...," And Elora swallowed, holding back her tears, "I didn't want you to pass without being by your side," And Cristiana put her hand on Elora's cheek, "My sweet child. I love you with all my heart. Never forget that," And Elora felt tears streaming down her cheeks. "Fight for yourself! Your Kingdom! Your throne! Be unassailable!," And Elora smiled, "I promise, I would let no one! Not evil! Not any usurper take my Kingdom from me! Since I was an infant, I've been a Queen. Since a child, I've been alone on foreign soil. I've been chained, raped and defiled. But I survived. I know how to keep my life, my crown. And I will," "Never forget who you are,"Cristiana said, "The Last Light elf. The Queen Of Dragons," And Elora smiled in tears, "I won't," And Cristiana smiled weakly, "Can you hear how 'Everna' sings for me?," "NO!,"Elora cried. And Cristiana smiled weakly, "It's alright. Never forget who you are, The Queen of Dragons and the rightful Queen of The Light Kingdom," And she closed her eyes and died.

And Elora started to cry more, "NO!," And she leaned her forehead against Cristiana's chest and cried.

Legolas noticed his sister's cries and Emersion showed up. And he opened the door to the room and saw Elora crying against Cristiana's chest.
He sighed and went over to Elora and put a supporting hand on her shoulder, "Elora, she's gone," And Elora continued to cry, "But I can't let her go," "Let go and hold on to me,"Emersion whispered gently and he pulled her into his arms and hugged her tightly.

A while later, Elora went over to Cristiana's coffin and kissed it before The Leclitras left with it together with their Queen.
Emersion went over to her and held out the letter, "She wanted you to have this. I know nothing of its content. She wanted me to give it to you after she passed away," And Elora sighed, "I need some time alone. Can you leave it on my nightstand, please?," And Emersion nodded, "Of course, Elora. Know that I'm here for you if you want to talk," And Elora smiled and left.

Elora walked through the woods and she stared
into the crystal clear blue lake as she started to remember her past with Cristiana and she stood up and started to sing,

[Verse 1: Elora]
Some days, it's hard to see
If I was a fool or you a thief
Made it through the maze to find my one in a million
And now you're just a page torn from the story I'm living

[Chorus: Elora]
And all I gave you is gone
Tumbled like it was stone
Thought we built a dynasty that heaven couldn't shake
Thought we built a dynasty like nothing ever made
Thought we built a dynasty forever couldn't break up

[Verse 2: Elora]
The scar I can't reverse
And the more it heals, the worse it hurts
Gave you every piece of me, no wonder it's missing
Don't know how to be so close to someone so distant

[Chorus: Elora]
And all I gave you is gone
Tumbled like it was stone
Thought we built a dynasty that heaven couldn't shake
Thought we built a dynasty like nothing ever made
Thought we built a dynasty forever couldn't break up