Chapter 15:~Don't let me go~

Thranduil waited at the entrance of The Light Kingdom's castle when Emersion came carrying with Elora's lifeless body in his arms. Thranduil felt his heart break and he hurried over to his daughter. "Oh, iellig,"He exclaimed in tears, "Emersion, please, you have to save her," And Emersion swallowed, "I can't. She's dead," And Thranduil swallowed.

A while later, Emersion laid down Elora gently on her deathbed and stroked away a piece of her golden blonde hair. "I'm sorry. For everything. I wish I could have saved you. That I could have been a better father to you," leaned forward against Elora's forehead, "I love you, my child," He whispered and gave her a kiss on the forehead and a bright light broke out.
Emersion turned away from Elora when she suddenly grabbed his hand and opened her eyes, "Hello, godfather," And Emersion let tears of joy escape his eyes, "Hello, Ithildin," And Elora smiled at the wizard. And Emersion pulled her into his arms and hugged her tightly, "Oh, I thought I had lost you," And Elora smiled, "You will never lose me," And Elladan hugged his wife and kissed her deeply.
And Legolas hugged his sister and helped her up. And Emersion smiled, "The story isn't over. It has just begun,"
And Elladan placed his hand on Elora's stomach and Elora smiled, "Soon, Elladan," And Thranduil hurried over to his daughter and hugged her tightly.
Nothing could get in their way of happiness again.
And Elora smiled at her dragons.