Part 6

Hunter was awaken by a gentel knock by luz "heyyyyy hunter.... I-" huner sighed interrupting her "don't talk about it...what do you want" Luz cleared her throat "you are invited to a party!" She smiles and hunter slowly sat up "Umm...a party? What type of party?" Luz went over sitting next to "well amira wanted to do something fun so we decided like- a cool masquerade ball type thing? We are using the school grounds the gyms the best place to do it! I got you stuff for it to!!"

Hunter rubbed the back of his neck "I don't kn-" he was pulled up "come on hunter!! I'll be there and so will amity! You can make new friends to!! Oh and like people will be putting on shows and stuff to show how well they can use there magic!" She was super excited...hunter couldn't say no..."ok..I'll go..."

——day of the party——
(I'm putting Umm my oc in I hope that's ok-)

Hunter and Luz walked in hunter wore a black button up and nice black pants...his mask was simple...it wasn't gold but a nice red it was kinda like rascal...he brought rascal with him he was sat on his shoulder. Luz wore a nice button up as well neatly tucked in and blue jean shorts, she looked good probably to empress amity. There was a lot of people...it made him a bit nervous. He flinched when he was pulled over to amity, willow and gus "hey hunter you actually came..." amity chuckled patting a hand on my shoulder. Amity was wearing a skirt that was fitted with a corset around her waist not to tightly and the top was a sleeves turtle neck.

I smile a bit and nod "thank you guys for inviting me..." amity chuckled "we didn't I-" Luz shut her mouth and whispered something in her ear. Amity glared at Luz "your welcome hunter I mean...me and Luz are going to go and have a chat..." and she pulls her along. Hunter look at willow and gus who was having there own conversation. Willow turned to hunter and smiles "there is food and stuff if you want to try stuff! You go have fun hunter" Gus and willow disappear...was my stance to threatening...hunter never stood with a slouch unless it was to early in the morning and he was by himself...it was late and he was around a lot of people...he grabs some sweets and sat down.

A family hair caught his eye approaching. He was wearing a nice button up with the tie not even tied...and his mask was...a blue jay..he stiffened and tuned away...he wanted to enjoy today...the boy looked at him for a while just wanting one glance from him...he was pulled away Hunter didn't budge. There was a dance floor at the moment Luz and amity like everyone else was having a nice slow dance they were giggling due to luz unable to do it properly.

(Luz is wearing an owl and amity a cat mask)

A boy with brown slicked back hair sat next to hunter he had a bunny mask on "lonely as well?" He chuckled hunter looks at the boy he was wearing a black turtleneck and a button up that was tucked in a bit. His pants were a bit brown but with the belt it looked nice "yeah...just here as support I guess..." he rubbed the back of his neck. The boy chuckled which made him notice the scar on his lip as he smiles "yeah...i was hoping to get a dance or something...but I ain't good at dancing..." Hunter glances at him before looking forwards "if you're trying to get a dance with me you aren't going to get it..." the boy chuckled again "dang I was being smooth this time...your very difficult...so you have someone on your mind...come on love bird you can tell me~" hunter glared at the other "none of your Business asshole..." he huffed getting up "hey can I at least get a name?" Hunter looks at the bunny boy and sighed "as long as I get yours...it's hunter..." the boy nods and stood "kleon...nice to meet you hunter I'll see you soon then" he walks off.

Lights on the stage turned on it was time for shows I guess...hunter didn't listen to the person talking just waited for shows to start when they did it was great. Most of them weren't prepared, some were over prepared. His heart stopped when a familiar green haired boy hit the stage Luz and amity looks at hunter who looks down....hunter watch...something in his head told him to... Edric swirled his fingers gus helping him as the room lit up and a small ball of light bursts into a billion stars. Hunters eye widened when he saw the most coolest things shooting star wizzing right past his face..it was beautiful....mesmerizing...then it faded hunter looks up at edric who was looking right at him...his face almost turned as red as the mask and he looks away...edric face brightens as he walks off stage...then a familiar but loud voice it the stage with a strum of a very nice guitar. It what kleon this man was very good at guitar "well I picked up a song from the miss Eda the owl lady! So please do enjoy!!" The boy started playing and singing it got the whole crowd swooning and jamming.
(The song would probably be me and husband by miski)

When it was all over it was time to head out...everyone had gone off to go home. When hunter was out the door he was pulled off he pulled out rascal and held him to...oh it was just kleon "heyyy calm down just me man..." he reassured as hunter losers his palismen "I just wanted to ask if you wanted to hang...you came here with the human meaning you know Eda...I do to...well I did a while Ago I doubt she remembers me after all I did try to pickpocket a pickpocket and almost succeeded..." hunter rolled his eyes "fine sure whatever...we can hang out.." he got on to rascal as the other boy pulled out his rabbit palismen and he was the first to jump off "OKCOOLSEEYOULATERBYEEEEEE" hunter chuckled and he flew off home.