Chapter 18

Haeryeon

I messed up. I always mess things up. The way I break everything around me including myself. I don't know what's in it for me anymore. I got no one. He wouldn't acknowledge me even when I'm right in front of him. He's sick of me, just like everyone else.

I ruin things.

I pushed myself to live after everything I've been through, thinking that I'll get my happiness. What a crazy thought. I was blinded by a flick of light when it was pitch black around me. It was my fault, all of it. I hated myself, for hurting him. The only person I care in this world.

No matter how many times I tried to make it right, he wouldn't want to. He didn't care anymore. He's done.

I'm done..

Yeonjun

I knew I needed to talk to her, work things out but I wanted more time. What she said really hurted my feelings. I thought we would be in the stage where we would tell each other everything. Confide secrets and important stuff.

It was a bit of my fault because I forced her to tell me. I think that made her blew up, saying those unnerved words that I knew she didn't meant. But I didn't know why I haven't talk to her yet.

Maybe..

Maybe it's because I'm scared the relationship is not worth it. I'm afraid if all of this was for nothing. I'm terrified if I felt a lot more than she does. Maybe this is a sign from the universe that we wouldn't work out.

I just don't know what do I have to do.

_________________♡♡___________________

Where is she?

She should be here 15 minutes ago. I have a performance in 1 hour but there's not even an ounce of makeup on my face. We still haven't talk after a week but I thought today we could talk.

I have to put my work first thing in my mind, my problem can be solve later.

"Hey, when are you going to get done?" Soobin suddenly asked from behind. "I don't know. She was supposed to be here minutes ago." I answered.

I was worried about my makeup, without it, I can't perform and I'm just going to be waisting time. And deep down, I was worried about her too.

The head makeup stylist ask someone else to do my makeup because she was taking too long. A lot of people were attacking her, I was one step from defending her but I held myself back. It might look suspicious if I did.

After the rehearsal and the recording, we went back to the waiting room. There were buzzing sounds, people gossiping about something, rather someone.

'I heard she's quitting'

'Thank god, I was wondering when'

'Such an embarrasment, God if I was her, I quit after the first day'

I couldn't believe my ears. There was no way they were talking about her. She wouldn't quit. I didn't...

"Yeonjun, you must be curse. All of your stylist are running away." The head stylist laughed, followed by all the staffs.

No!

I take back what I said. I'm not scared. I'm not afraid. I'm not terrified. I don't want her to go. I need her here, beside me. We still haven't talk. I still haven't ask her to be mine. I want her back.

Haeryeon

It took a lot of thinking for me to come to this decision. I've tried, maybe I didn't try harder. Maybe I was a coward for giving up too fast, too easily. I admit I am.

But I just couldn't bear the thought that I hurted him by saying those stupid words and who knows what could happen in the future.

I might say something a lot more harsher than that and I just don't want to hurt him anymore. He deserves better than me. Anyone is better than me.

So here I am, in front of the boss's desk. I should have inform my resignation 2 weeks before but I couldn't look at him longer. I need to get out. The boss wasn't having it tho, he wouldn't accept it.

"Why suddenly? Weren't you the one who was desperate to work here? Did something happened?" Questions after questions were thrown and I only answer with one reply.

'Please accept this.' The only answer on my paper. He let out a heavy sigh, reaching his hand out to take my letter. But somebody burst into the room without knocking before he could. I look behind me to see the one person who I never would have thought to barge in, panting heavily like a marathon runner.

Yeonjun.

_________________♡♡___________________

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Things are getting more and more interesting, stay updated to find out what happens next.

Don't forget to vote! Love ya♡