Chapter 16

Haeryeon

I didn't think Yeonjun would attack me the moment he saw me in this slight tight dress. His eyes were hooded and I could see a hint of lust. Kissing me at the company was really brave as people could see us and my job would fly off as soon as they saw it but thankfully, nobody did.

I changed my clothes at home to a black shirt with a black slack pants and covered the top with a cardigan after flaunting the dress in front of Yeonjun. I just wanted him to see me in it, to show that I can pull of different looks. I was lazy to wash the dress right after I wore it so I put it on top of my bed. I smiled looking at it, flashbacks ran through my mind.

I glanced at the clock for me to noticed that I was late to work. I had to go back fast, can't afford any mistakes or I will be fired before half of the year. 

Yeonjun

My head couldn't think of any idea for our new song that was supposed to come out soon. The producers let me arrange the song and write the lyrics because they trusted me and I don't want to let their trust went down in drain. I sighed heavily.

Damn it!

Maybe I'm thinking it too deeply, I need to let my brain run smoothly. All of this would just give me headache. Love. Suddenly, her face appeared in my head. Her sweet smile with her big doe-eyes staring at me, full of affection. The time we spent together flash right through my mind.

Now, all I could think was her, the words I wanted to tell her came rushing from my heart and I turned it into lyrics for my new song. Does this mean that...

I love her?

________________❤❤_________________

I was determined to find her and ask her to be my significant other. I knew I had to make her mine. She was it for me, no one else could ever replace her. I only want her. 

Work finished a little late but I still went to her house. Haeryeon would not be asleep this time cause she always wait for my text 'goodnight'. Thinking about our habits just warm my heart every time. It was just steps to her house when I saw her outside her house wearing the dress I came to love. 

The dress was literally killing me. If she kept on wearing it, I swear I'll go crazy. She was facing the other way so she didn't see me walking towards her stealthily. I was weirded out by her scent when I got closer. She never smelled like this before. Maybe she tried a different perfume.

My arms wrapped around her waist immediately and she jumped a little before turning back. She had a full on makeup and it truly surprised me cause she never wore that much makeup before.

She smirked like a sly fox before she spoke.

The fuck?! She can't speak!

I took back my arms from her waist as I was creeped out. I distanced myself from her as I stared at her for a long time.

"Come on, handsome. We can have some fun." She grinned horrifically. This is not my Haeryeon. This lady is far from her. But how could she look like her minus the makeup. Is this some shit doppelganger?

"Who are you?" I decided to ask her. She giggled like a mad woman before replying. "Why? You were so loving when you hugged me, a stranger." If I could take it back, I would.

Haeryeon

I ended up working late until midnight and to make it worse, my phone died. I can't wait to get home, laying on my bed and charging my phone while texting Yeonjun. I smiled at the thought. 

I hope he didn't text me right now as I can't reply. I don't want him to get worried. I quicken my steps to my house. It was a few meters when I saw two person in front of my house from afar. I was a little blind so I didn't recognize them.

The moment my eyesight was clear, I ran as fast as I could. Fuck! What the hell is she doing here and wearing my fucking dress?

That bitch!

But I was worried about him. I don't want him to see her, she was apart of my fucked-up life. I was scared once he knew, he leave me. I am someone with so much baggage, no one wants that. The most horrible thing if he thought that was me.

But I trust him. 

 I threw my shoe precisely at the smiling bitch before stopping right in front of them, panting heavily. Yeonjun's eyes went wide before stepping beside me. "Are you okay?" His gentle voice always effected. I gave him a thumbs up while smiling.

"What the heck? Are you crazy?" She flared up her nose like a gorilla when its mad. I glared at her before retrieving the shoe I threw at her. 'I fucking told you to leave me alone. You broke into my house and stole my dress. I can report you the police and you know, I can say a lot about you and you will be put in fucking jail.' 

I stop signing for awhile as I calmed myself down. But then, I continued 'I suggest you to leave before I call the police and you don't want to know what will I do when they get here.' She huffed out like a child before walking away.

My dress!

_________________❤❤________________

Here's an another chapter. I'm sorry it took a long time. I got a lot of an assignment to work on with. I will try to sneak in this story in my time to update my readers. Thank you for putting up with my inconsistent update.

Hope you enjoy this chapter. Happy reading and don't forget to vote. Love yall.