🍀Chapter 1🍀

It was a windy afternoon, Lightbulb was running fast across the dying grass, holding a brown basket in her arm. "Oh!" Baxter was right behind her after something that went down at the mall. "Come on Baxter!" The red crab caught up with her as she stopped running and crouched down.

"Yin and Yang aren't coming back yet Baxter.. Did Yang hurt you? He tried to didn't he..." She picked up Baxter. "Come on! We'll go tell Painty and Tube!" She put him in her basket and continued running.

Test Tube, Book, Fan and Paintbrush were all outside, hanging out like they usually would, Then Lightbulb Came in with Baxter. "Painty! Painty!" She yelled. As she stopped running and got to Paintbrush. "Omga Painty, just listen to what Yang did to Baxter-"

"Wait Lightbulb- Is that a dress you're wearing?" Fan asked. The others looked over and saw her Bright, Vibrant, Pastel Blue Dress. With a plad detail and a little collar. Along with a White belt, and Finishing it off with Red Bows all around the edges and a white one on the back of the belt.

 Along with a White belt, and Finishing it off with Red Bows all around the edges and a white one on the back of the belt

"Yep, I bought this at the mall.." Lightbulb said with a smile, straightening up one of the bows. "Ooo pretty! Where did you get it?" Book asked. "Heh, I bought it from the thrift shop that was in the said mall! It was on sale!" She answered.

"Cool! I wish i had it :')" Test Tube exclaimed. "Well you're out of luck since this was the last one!" Lightbulb replied to the green female, "But don't worry! We can share it anytime!" "Meh it's fine, it's your dress after all. I shouldn't be so spoiled." Test Tube said again.

"True, but anyways, Yang did something to Baxter! He-" Before she could finish her sentence, Yin and Yang came in running into the scene.

"Hey! Don't think you can run away as if that little marine creature pinched my arm!" Yang screamed. "Listen Yang, I'm sorry He pinched you that hard, it's just the fact that you were screaming in the store because they accidentally gave you a Diet Dr Fizz!" Lightbulb said. "I was NOT. Now gimme the crab!"

Yin glared at Yang, annoyed. "Dude, seriously, it's just a small pinch, stop overreacting. You wicked ass witch" He gave Yang a slap on the arm. "Oh my god Yin that actually hurt my arm-"

"Thanks Yin. Anyway Imma just go inside. See ya!" "Bye!" Book said. As Lightbulb went on inside the hotel.

"Heh, that dress reminds me alot of Dorothy from Wizard of Oz lol" Paintbrush said. "Oh wow, you're right!" Fan replied back. "PFF- Haha! Really?! Wizard of oz?! That's for little kids!! BAHAHAHA!" Yang yelled with his lungs collapsing from all the laughter. Yin just sat on the grass. *and this is what i get for trying to balance him out for all these years..*

~~

Lightbulb overheard what they said from the open window and Turned back to her beloved pet. "Heh, they're right Baxter! I do look like Dorothy! All i need are the ruby red shoes and i would fully be her! In fact..." The girl went to her drawer and grabbed some paper and crayons, she started drawing her friends as Some of the other characters.

~~

"Alright so...
I'll be Dorothy of course! And You can be her dog Toto!"

"Painty would be the Scarecrow, but they can never scare away those pesky crows! And instead of wanting a brain, they want to be more frightening to scare away those stupid crows!"

"Test Tube would be the Tin Man! But she isn't like her normal self! She's not that smarter than the normal Test Tube! And she's always falling by accident, which is why she has so many scratches all over her! Plus not that many people like to help her out because of a rumor.. So instead of Wanting a heart, she wants to be alot more smarter, and to be more durable!"

"Fan Can be the Cowardly Lion! But He ain't so popular and has no clue of what phones are, or Any device! And, well, Technically he is slightly scared of stuff and can barely even put up a fight. So instead of wanting to have more courage, He wants to be popular! And probably a phone."

"Yang would be the Wicked Witch of the West, who plots revenge on Me! Dorothy, after i accidently "killed" his partner, The, "Wicked" Yin of the East. But Soap can be the Good Witch Of the North! She helps Dorothy, aka me, get back home!"

"And MePhone could be the Wizard Of Oz! But, I'll be more original and rename the world.... Wonder-Ville!"

*sigh* "Too bad this can't be real, everything would be so cool, sweet and adventurous! Wish we would see somewhere over the rainbow, like Dorothy! Plus, It is a bit bland here after all. Just the same things over and over again. But aside from all that, Let's go show my drawings to everyone!" Lightbulb took her drawings and Baxter and put them in her Basket, then ran out the door. Excited for her friends to see her little fantasy.