Dangerous

Warning: Smut
This is my first doctor who fanfic :)

I turned around in the bed that the doctor had given me. It was half past two in my time but I couldn't sleep. Nothing was haunting me, no nightmares. I just couldn't seem to sleep to save my life today.

Eventually I gave up. I sat up on the edge of the bed and put on a pair of pajama pants. Then I started walking towards the control room.

No one was in the control room when I entered, which was weird since the doctor didn't really sleep (from what I knew). I sat on the cold metal floor, waiting for the doctor to come back.

I waited for about 15 minutes before he entered the room. He was wearing brown sweatpants and a white tshirt.

"New clothes, haven't seen them before", I looked as the doctor jumped a bit, then turned around.

"Y/N? What are you doing up this late? It's about 2.45 am!", the doctor looked at me.

"Couldn't sleep", I answered after a while. "Why are you up this late?", I asked back.

"...same reason", he answered after a while. He sat down on the floor in front of me.

"What's keeping you up?", he asked after a few minutes of silence.

"I don't know. I just kept tossing and turning but never falling asleep", I said back. I also realized that I was beginning to gay tired.

"Never really had a thing for sleeping. I did want to try though because.. y'know", he cocked his head a bit. "Like that you sleep and I didn't have any better to do during the night".

"Aww", I said. "You tried to sleep for me?", I looked at him adoringly.

He looked down. "I actually succeeded a few times..", he said with a low voice. I quickly made my way to sit beside him. "Aww", I wrapped my hands around him.

We sat there for a couple minutes. "Y/N..", the doctor said groggily. "You have to go to sleep", he sat up straight. "Why?", I sat up beside him. "Because you humans need sleep", he said back. "Okay, dad", I stood up and was about to walk away when I heard the doctor whimper.

I turned around again. "You alright there?"

"Yeah, yes absolutely, what wouldn't I?", he answered a bit too quickly.

"I think someone's lying", I walked so that I stood behind him. I put my lips up to his ear and whispered "daddy". The doctor sounded like he tried to suppress the needy whine he let out. He quickly slapped his hands over his mouth when he realized what just happened.

"Oh I see how it is", I purred in his ear.

"Y/N, you're on dangerous territory, teasing me like that", he said back.

"Oh really, daddy?", he quickly turned around and kissed me. I was shocked at first but then I kissed back. I broke from the kiss to breathe after a while. "Dangerous, teasing daddy's kinks like that", he looked me in the eyes.

"Oh a daddy kink", I dragged one finger down his slender frame. Then I took off his tshirt. "Follow me", he started walking away and I followed close behind.

We walked into a room with a bed. The doctor's room I guessed. As soon as we came in, the doctor pushed me on the bed. "You've been a bad girl", he looked at me. "Staying up late at night. You're a bad girl who needs to be punished", he said. "Sit up", I immediately sat up.

He took off my black tshirt. "Bad, bad", he whispered over and over again. I could feel how wet I already was and I could see a tent in the doctor's pants. Then he started sucking on one of my nipples. "Ohh, fuuck", I whined. He didn't stop.

He ordered me to take off my pants, and so I did. He was surprised at my lack of underwear. "You sleep without panties?", he asked. I nodded slowly. "Oh you're pathetic", his eyes said disappointment. I moaned softly.

He started taking off his pants. "Let me", I said quietly. He looked at me. "Pleasee", I looked back with puppy eyes. "Okay", he sighed and I dove down to the floor.

I watched as his hard member sprung free. "Oh wow", it was bigger than I expected. He stepped out of his pants and ordered me to lay on my back on the bed.

I laid there with open legs. "Are you ready, sweetheart?", he said as he pushed in. I whimpered in pain but it was quickly drowned out by the doctor's lips on mine.

He waited a few seconds before I looked okay and then he started to thrust into me at a slow pace. It still hurt a bit but I knew the doctor wouldn't hurt me.

The pain faded away after a while and everything felt like bliss. I opened my eyes (I didn't even realize I'd closed them) and looked right at the doctor. He was so beautiful I could cry. Then he started thrusting faster and I moaned loudly. "Yesss, yess!", I almost yelled.

He hit my g-spot over and over again and I could feel my climax creeping up on me. "Do-daddy, can I c-cum?", I moaned out.

"How b-bad do you need to cum, baby?", he said, panting.

"R-really bad", you moaned.

"Cum for me, cum for daddy", he smacked my ass and I came hard. Just two thrusts more and the doctor came all over my stomach, then he collapsed onto me. We laid there for a while until the doctor got up and fetched a cloth to clean me up.

After that we cuddled in his bed until I fell asleep.

Sorry for this shit storm