Chapter 6

Note: This chapter contains description ofnon-consensual blowjob, please be warned and proceed at your own discretion

Time went by and Jiang Cheng and Wei Ying were as close as ever. Their bodies were now stronger – Wei Ying's more than Jiang Cheng's which was of course no surprise to anyone as the older one's golden core was truly exceptional while the younger one was just average, no genius like his brother. Jiang Cheng actually liked that. It meant that his sessions with his brother could be even more frequent and imaginative. Wei Ying would always recover in a day's or so time anyway, there was no need to hold back.

Wei Ying was now the most obedient servant Jiang Cheng could ever wish for, he listened to his every word and would do anything Jiang Cheng asked him to without any questions. And if there had been a few occurrences of him forgetting his place, a trip to town where Jiang Cheng arranged that dogs would be waiting for them on their way and he could valiantly protect his brother from them would always solve the disobedience very quickly.

He had gotten so used to the routine that when a letter came from the Gusu Lan sect inviting them both to join guest lectures there, Jiang Cheng was shocked. No, that was perhaps not the correct assessment of his emotions, he was enraged and mortified at the same time.

While he was required to go to the lectures with all other sect heirs and their peers and could not in good conscience refuse the invitation, it would mean that his time with Wei Ying would be cut short. Of course, as the head disciple, his brother was invited as well but Jiang Cheng was not too sure how he would manage to maintain their routine in the Cloud Recesses, under the watchful eyes of everyone.

Here in Lotus Pier, Jiang Cheng was the sect heir and he could do basically anything he wanted and no one would tell him off. Lately, he even thought that his mother perhaps supported his relation with Wei Ying, or at least part of it. However, that would not be the case in the Cloud Recesses. He knew that the Gusu Lan sect had a reputation as the most righteous cultivation sect there was, they often arbitrated disputes and their word was not to be questioned. What would they think about the relation between Wei Ying and him? Surely that it was unnatural at best.

He was not only taking about having his brother at his back and call and hurting him on regular basis. The other part of their relationship, Jiang Cheng was still reluctant to admit even to himself. Almost a year ago, Jiang Cheng had realized that his parents' talks of marriage were very uncomfortable for him. When he had gone to seek advice from his sister, he was shocked when she asked him if he perhaps already had someone he loved.

It took several weeks for him to acknowledge that in fact, he liked Wei Ying and did not want any girl to take his brother's place in his heart and his life. Once he had come to terms with this, he did his best to not think about it. No, he never went to the library or to any brothels to seek knowledge there, but it had been a near thing. And if he had overheard a thing or two from the disciples, who could blame him for paying attention to their love worries and bodily needs? It was even his duty as the next sect leader.

It was only that his love seemed to be more demanding than theirs.

It had started with stealing kisses from his brother when the other would be unconscious. Then, a little later, Jiang Chang dared to lick his wounds and taste the crimson red blood which he had spilled himself. And lately, not even a year ago, he found out that he had other phantasies as well. Some of which were more disturbing than others.

He had of course heard the disciples talking about hand jobs and sometimes even blow jobs which their lovers – curiously enough female and male ones – were giving them. But none of them mentioned that they would want to suffocate their lover in the process or come across their whole face or in their mouth and let them hold it in for hours before they would allow them to swallow the apparently bitter liquid.

He had come to learn that his love was different from theirs. Yet, at the same time, it was not. He wanted to have Wei Ying at his side at all times, to have him listen only to him, to touch him and to love him. However, he also wanted to dominate him and hurt him so he would be able to comfort him afterwards. Only at that time did Jiang Cheng start to think that perhaps he was doing something unnatural. However, since Wei Ying never opposed anything, he thought that the other must like this as well.

Since then, Jiang Cheng incorporated other activities beside his usual ones. He would let his brother work for being punished and then receive comfort in his arms. What used to be a two-step process now entitled three main phases. First, Jiang Cheng would have his brother serve him and take care of his body, to love him. The hurting and comforting came only after that. And it worked quite well.

Now however, since they would both had to go to the Cloud Recesses, he wondered if they would be able to keep this up if they tried to conceal it hard enough.

That was the reason why he went to Wei Ying's room today, just hours before the prepared departure. He had to make sure that his brother understood who he belonged to and would not get any funny ideas once his leash would be set longer than in Lotus Pier. He knew fully well that he would not be able to keep a close eye to him nor would Jiang Cheng have so much time to pass with his brother but he still did not want to let go of him. Wei Ying was his.

He opened the door without knocking and strode inside. As expected, he found Wei Ying working on one of his so called inventions, sitting at the table and tempting Jiang Cheng with his bottom which was suggestively greeting him from the chair. Jiang Cheng had to blink and gulp down his desires. He had heard what the next step was from the disciples but he had yet to gather courage to proceed from the blowjobs, kissing and groping to anything else.

"Big Brother!" he called, his voice somewhat hoarse with the suppressed desire.

Wei Ying immediately shot up from his seat, apparently recognizing his voice without any need to actually see him. He turned around and greeted with cheerful demeanour: "Little Brother! What brings you here?"

That was a stupid question, was it not? What would Jiang Cheng ever come into this room for than to have his Wei Ying love him and take care of him? He gave up on supressing his desires, though he still did not give in to the deepest one of them, and took a step closer to his brother.

Wei Ying immediately understood what this would be about and got on his knees, looking at Jiang Cheng with wide eyes. Good boy, wanted Jiang Cheng to praise him but no words made it past his lips, only an almost animalistic growl as he was already opening his robes and getting his pants out of the way.

Wei Ying came closer, crawling on his knees, his eyes never leaving Jiang Cheng's face. He took his little brother's half hard member into his hands and started stroking him almost lazily. Jiang Cheng growled again, impatient this time. He did not like it when Wei Ying did not read the atmosphere and his desires clearly enough; there were times when he wanted his brother to go slowly but there were times, just like now, when he just wanted to find release in the other's hot and slippery mouth as soon as possible.

He grabbed the hair on Wei Ying's head and dragged him closer. His brother finally understood. He let go of his hands and opened his mouth obediently. Jiang Cheng shoved himself inside and picked up the pace, chasing his pleasure. It was quick and violent and then, he was close to his release. He pulled out and came all over Wei Ying's pretty and blushing face.

His brother opened his eyes and was looking at Jiang Cheng again. The Yunmeng Jiang sect heir was taking in the picture of his seed on Wei Ying's skin and then leaned down to be on the same level. He looked Wei Ying directly into his eyes and asked with unquestionable authority: "Who do you belong to, Big Brother?"

There was no hesitation and Wei Ying was already answering: "To you, Little Brother, only to you."

"Then you better remember it while we will be in the Cloud Recesses."

Jiang Cheng did not wait for another response, he did not need to, Wei Ying would listen to him. Satisfied and not fearing their departure for the guest lectures anymore, he went to his room and soon he was sleeping. His dreams were filled with a lewd looking Wei Ying who was laying under him, his face covered in Jiang Cheng's come and begging him to do something even more indecent to him.