Chapter 8

Note: This chapter contains description of non-consensual blowjob, please be warned and proceed at your own discretion

After four days of having Wei Ying hogtied and gagged under his own bed, Jiang Cheng knew that he could not keep this up any longer. It was not purely his own decision, he would have preferred to teach his brother a lesson in obedience for a little bit longer, but he had no choice. Lan Qiren had been repeatedly asking about Wei Ying's whereabouts and his health, prompting Jiang Cheng to take his brother to the infirmary since this light sickness had been going on for such a long time. Nie Huisang and Lan Wangji had also asked several times.

Truth to be told, Jiang Cheng would have been able to stall for several more days too, it was not like Wei Ying would die this easily, he could practice inedia after all. But Jiang Cheng found it harder and harder each hour to keep not seeing his brother. His throbbing member was reminding him that he should take care of it and it had been years since Jiang Cheng did that on his own. That was what he had Wei Ying for.

So, on the evening of the fourth day, he looked under Wei Ying's bed and dragged his brother outside to the light. Wei Ying's eyes were wide open and unfocused and Jiang Cheng could see dried rivers of tears on his cheeks. It seemed like he had already learned his lesson after all.

He untied the rope and got rid of the gag. However, Wei Ying remained unresponsive and unmoving on the ground. Jiang Cheng got suddenly angry and worried at the same time. Perhaps it had in fact been too much for his brother? Had he finally broken Wei Ying for good? No, that could not be, he still had so many plans with the other, he loved him too much to lose him!

Terrified, Jiang Cheng quickly delivered a few slaps on Wei Ying's face and felt immense relief wash over him when his brother's eyes blinked a several times and then focused on Jiang Cheng's face. He started moving his chapped lips but there were no words coming out of his mouth. Nevertheless, Jiang Cheng could still read the shape of the words, his brother was calling for him.

Without any conscious thought, Jiang Cheng hugged the sluggish body of his brother tightly for a minute. He could feel the other's pulse where his own face was buried in the crook of Wei Ying's neck. That was good, his brother was still alive.

"Wei Ying, I am glad to have you back." Jiang Cheng whispered. There was no answer but it did not worry him in the slightest.

After the relief dissipated a bit, Jiang Cheng's needs let themselves be known with renewed intensity. The feeling of his brother's skin under his fingers and the familiar scent which he was inhaling deeply made him hard in no time at all. He let go of Wei Ying and noticed only in a deep corner of his mind that his brother fell down onto the ground just as he was removing his pants. It had truly been a long while since the last time Wei Ying helped him to relieve himself.

Without further ado, Jiang Cheng grabbed his brother's hair and hoisted him up so his mouth would be in the right spot for him to put his throbbing member inside. He completely disregarded Wei Ying's quiet whimper, surely his brother was just as excited to be loved by Jiang Cheng as he himself was at the mere prospects of it.

Wei Ying's mouth was already half open and Jiang Cheng immediately forced his member all the way in. New tears were now visible in his brother's eyes. However, there was no liquid in his mouth and Jiang Cheng did not feel good at all. In fact, it was almost painful as he tried in vain to thrust inside several times before giving up and letting his brother's limp body fall back down onto the ground.

He went to fetch a glass of water and forced Wei Ying to drink it, making the other gag and cough in his hurry. Once the cup was empty, Jiang Cheng resumed his previous attempts. It was better now, it did not feel too raw and it stopped being painful. He kept thrusting inside, chasing his release, he was so close. It did not even take a full minute for him to come hard inside Wei Ying's mouth.

Panting, he all but fell to his knees, following Wei Ying down onto the wooden ground. His brother was breathing quickly and Jiang Cheng's come was oozing out of his mouth slowly, as if he was drooling. Jiang Cheng smiled at the image, he remembered how Wei Ying used to sleep like this in his arms when they had been just children. It was very sweet and endearing. He scoped his brother into his embrace and cuddled closer to him. He did not even know when his eyes closed.

He woke up in the morning, content to have Wei Ying still this close to him. He kissed his brother's hair and gently caressed it with one of his fingers. According to the light which was coming in from the outside, it must have been close to the hour when the members of the Gusu Lan sect would usually get up. They still had plenty of time before the lectures would start for the day.

Jiang Cheng sat up and saw that Wei Ying was also already awake, his eyes unfocused once again. He could not tell if the dried tears on his cheeks were the old ones or if some new ones had been added yesterday evening. He wondered if he should care, it was not like Wei Ying would ever protest anything he did and as if he could reject him. It was fine, he would just show him how much he loved him now.

He caressed Wei Ying's hair one last time and sighed. He did not want to get up but he needed to make them both presentable and functional for the lectures.

He went to fetch some water and cleaned his brother who was only now starting to fully take in his surroundings. Once Jiang Cheng gave him some more water to drink, Wei Ying finally managed to croak out: "Little Brother, are you still angry with me?"

Jiang Cheng considered the question for a while. In the end, he realized that while he was still a little angry with Wei Ying, his brother's current vulnerability made up for that. He caressed the other again and took him into his arms, humming soothingly.

"Big Brother, I am not angry anymore. You have been good for me and took your punishment properly. Everything is fine now, as long as you listen to me, I will not have to punish you again. You know I love you, right? I am the only one, no one will ever love you like I do. You know that, right?"

Wei Ying nodded his head slightly, crawling even closer to Jiang Cheng who hugged him tighter in response. The Yunmeng Jiang sect heir smiled to himself; yes, everything would be alright now, he was sure that Wei Ying would think twice before doing anything that would displease him ever again. Or at least for a while, Jiang Cheng would not really mind having to punish his brother again in the future after all. The way Wei Ying was clinging to him right now was worth anything in this world.

"Remember who you belong to, Big Brother," he muttered to himself. He was positive delighted to feel his brother nod once more.