Chapter 9

Note: This chapter contains mentions of non-consensual blowjob, please be warned and proceed at your own discretion

The next few weeks, everything went without a hitch. Wei Ying was as obedient as ever before and he spent every second of his days with Jiang Cheng. Well, aside for the times he had been punished and had to copy rules in the Library Pavilion where the Yunmeng Jiang sect heir made it a point to check on him regularly. There never was anyone there beside the most prominent and strict Gusu Lan sect disciple there and Jiang Cheng supposed that it was good, Lan Wangji was as cold as ever, not paying attention to the punished youth aside for a reprimand if Wei Ying started misbehaving.

He had already warned his brother that he should not get in trouble with Lan Qiren because it was decreasing their time together, but he had to admit that their teacher punished Wei Ying for every little thing. So Jiang Cheng supposed it could not be helped, it was not his brother's fault; at least not all of it. When it actually had been, Jiang Cheng made sure that Wei Ying knew he was angry with him which made his brother behave for a few days.

After those several weeks, both him and Wei Ying relaxed somewhat. And Jiang Cheng was glad for that, he had not liked the tension which reigned between them ever since the punishment when he had left his brother hogtied under his bed for days. It was getting better now and Wei Ying once again seemed to come to him for comfort without fear.

Jiang Cheng could also start loving his brother again. He had refrained from having Wei Ying take him into his mouth after the time he had tried it last. Looking back, he had been too eager and had hurt his brother, the other could not speak after that for almost five days. Apparently it was no good when there had been no saliva in his mouth to ease the entrance. From then on, Jiang Cheng made sure to restrain himself a bit.

In the last few days, Wei Ying started to be more and more daring again. But it was not overly so and he took Jiang Cheng with him everywhere so it was fine. At least mostly. The Yunmeng Jiang sect heir was still getting inexplicably jealous over the fact that his brother could make friends so easily, unlike him.

They now spent some hours here and there with Nie Huisang and Jiang Cheng had to admit that he did not mind as much as he had feared he would. Although he was still not happy that Wei Ying insisted on hanging out with anyone else but him, it was still fine. He even came to enjoy the Qinghe Nie sect heir's company too.

However, one day, something he could no longer stomach happened. They were sitting in a courtyard, the three of them and a Yunmeng Jiang sect disciple which Jiang Cheng barely knew approached. He asked what their plans were for the afternoon and despite the Yunmeng Jiang sect heir's best efforts, he refused to leave before he received a response. When Jiang Cheng turned his head back to his brother, Wei Ying was no longer there, and neither was Nie Huisang for that matter. Jiang Cheng's anger and unease rose a few levels, threatening to overwhelm him.

Luckily, he found them soon enough once he looked around properly, they were standing just a few steps away from him.

He found Wei Ying's eyes and his brother had looked at him with a strange mix of emotions in his eyes. Jiang Cheng had a strong urge to go join them when they started whispering between themselves, completely leaving him out of the conversation. His chest boiled with anger; but he had to keep himself back if he did not want to be seen like that by everyone in the Cloud Recesses, they were in a public courtyard which seemed to be very popular in sunny days like today.

Wei Ying glanced at him again as he accepted something from Nie Huisang. From the looks of it, it was a book. Jiang Cheng was baffled; why would his brother need a book when they had almost unlimited access to the Cloud Recesses' Library pavilion? His interest was picked.

He stood up slowly and approached the two of them as if nothing was happening. From the way Wei Ying stilled and fear appeared in his eyes, it was clear that he had been doing something he thought Jiang Cheng would not like. That only confirmed the Yunmeng Jiang sect heir's suspicion, something was going on between Nie Huisang and Wei Ying. Apparently he would have to remind his brother again about who he truly belonged to.

Lazily and with pretended disinterest, he asked: "What are you doing here?"

Wei Ying shuddered and he looked like he wanted to be anywhere else but here. It was Nie Huisang who answered: "Brother Jiang, I was just lending a special book to Brother Wei. I did not know we had the same interests. What a small world, huh?"

Jiang Cheng did his best to not sound threatening when he inquired further: "What kind of book?"

"You know, a book that cannot be found in the Gusu Lan sect's library." When Jiang Cheng lifted an eyebrow to urge the other to explain further, Nie Huisang leaned closer to him, hiding half of his face behind his fan and looking around with smart eyes, skipping between Wei Ying and him. "Brother Jiang, of course it is that kind of book, one that would be surely forbidden in the Cloud Recesses if the Gusu Lan sect even dared to mention it in their rules. An indecent one, if you know what I mean. If you are interested, I have many more, I can lend you some as well. I even have several items that may be to your taste if you are more into that."

Jiang Cheng now had his suspicion proven. Nie Huisang was known for his special interests, and he had also seen and heard him appreciating bodily features and strength of male disciples around them. It always unnerved him but if Wei Ying had the same interest, did that mean that he wanted to go further in his relationship with Jiang Cheng and only needed some reference? He wanted to kiss his brother right there and then.

He however refrained from that, it would attract too much attention. He only looked at Nie Huisang and nodded: "I would like that. Please send someone to bring them over in the afternoon, we will be in our room." He turned towards his brother who was now frozen solid – safe for occasional trembles of his fingers which he had hidden in his sleeves but Jiang Cheng knew what to look for – by his side and took hold of his elbow. "Wei Ying, let us go, you seem tired. Some rest will do you good."

His brother did not react in any way, letting himself be dragged away. If Nie Huisang found it suspicious that they did not even say goodbye, he did not mention it.

All the way to their room and even after closing the door behind them and having Wei Ying to take care of him with his mouth, Jiang Cheng was thinking hard. He was extremely happy that his brother was now also showing interest in him, that he was finally returning his love and wanted to move forward.

His release was violent and made Wei Ying choke a bit as he was keeping his head in place with a palm on the back of it. He imagined how great it would feel once he would be able to be somewhere even hotter and deeper inside Wei Ying. How his brother would be moaning under him and asking for more.

He did not know how much Wei Ying knew about these things, he himself only knew what he had overheard disciples back in Lotus Pier talking about. And it was not much, he could surely use the reference. He should let Wei Ying read the books too, that must have been why his brother had asked for them in the first place. He had probably been embarrassed to ask to go any further before studying a bit. That was good, everything was going so well for the both of them.

Yes, he would give himself and Wei Ying a few days and wait for his brother to come to him. He had no doubts that it would come to that soon enough, there was no rush after all, it was not like Wei Ying was going anywhere.