13 | Lashes

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮
⭒❃.✮:▹ Dreamer ◃:✮.❃⭒

CSemi-One shot & Preferences | Kim Line + Jungkook
╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ

𝐘𝐎𝐔 stumble into your bedroom with a tired sigh, body sagging in exhaustion from working all day.

"Hey baby," The sound of your lover's voice reaches your ears as you finally kick off those dammed heels, "tough day?"

You could only let out a dry laugh at his question. "Yeah, you could say that. Was this close to finally beating Mal's ass though."

Already knowing who you were talking about, he chuckles. "That lady from HR? What she do now?"

Rolling your eyes, you walk towards the closet, giving him a quick peck on the lips before continuing on. "The bitch gon have the audacity to make the only unit consisting of Asian and Black people do a racial diversity and inclusion seminar due to the complaints of microaggressions being made."

If it weren't for the frustration laced in your voice, the stiff and rough movements of you changing into comfier clothes made it apparent of your anger.

Knowing its best to just let you burn it out instead of trying to calm you down, he hypes you up. "You lyin! She did that? Mmmm mmm mmm! Trifling as hell for that..."

You turn to face him with wide eyes, hand on your hips. "Right?! As if we weren't the ones who made the fucking complaints in the first place! Ended up having to do overtime to make up for the work we missed all day."

He only shakes his head in disappointment. "I'm not surprised."

"Yeah, would've been high-tailed my ass outta there if the pay wasn't too good to give up." You grumble, sliding into bed to get ready for sleep.

Twisting and turning around to get comfortable, you stop at the heavy feeling of someone gazing at you.

"Why are staring at me like that? I got something on my face?"

He breaks out of his trance and give you a sheepish smile. "I just realized you still had makeup on. You sure you wanna sleep in it?"

A moment of silence pass before you let out a groan. "Damn! Forgot I had some on. Was so tired I skipped my whole night routine."

Throwing the off the blankets with a sigh, a pout appears at thought of being in the bathroom longer than you wanted.

"You know...I-I can help. Especially since you don't wear that much makeup."

You freeze at his proposal, eyes narrowed at the pros and cons.

"And you'll be done much faster~"

At those words, you immediately give in. "Okay I guess"

"Yes!" He jumps up in excitement and scurries after you like a lost puppy. "So what I'm gonna do? Will I put on the face mask? Rub in your face serum? Ooo! Can you do me too"