11 | Dis Is Live!

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮
⭒❃.✮:▹ Dreamer ◃:✮.❃⭒

One shot
╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

A/n: Inspired from a twitter/X thread years ago

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ

'𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐌𝐈𝐓! Why the hell is this blouse so tight! I could've sworn it fit perfectly before...'

You cringe at the tightness of the fabric as it sticks your chest like a second skin.

Leaving the house in a hurry, it was only until meeting your interviewer face-to-face were you finally able to acknowledge the snug clothing.

Luckily you had enough jitters to bring a jacket and was able to use it as a cover-up.

"So Ms. [Last Name], I understand you have the experience of doing tasks such as scheduling events and appointments?"

You break out of your distressed bubble with a jump before catching sight of the male walking down the hall, quickly trailing after.

"Y-yes sir. I have done countless jobs of setting up plans and meetings during my two-year internship for Yu Inc."

His brows raise at your words. "Yu Inc. you say? That's a very well-known business. Can I ask why you choose specifically this company? Why not stay with them?"

"Well..." You meet his questioning gaze with a small smile, "when creating a name for yourself- especially in the entertainment business- it's a known possibility of failing. But even so, you still had hope and tried. There's not many people out there who would've done what you did. And I admire that. So much in fact that I want to help support what you're doing as much as possible."

He suddenly stops in his stride causing you to give him a lost look.

"You're right. And I'll be eternally grateful for having the determination and people I trust behind me to help make my dream come true. I can't say much of the later future..."

Your eyes slightly widen when he holds out his hand with a blinding smile. "But what I can say that it would be an honor to work with you Ms. [Last Name]."

"Wait...does that mean-"

"Welcome to Hybe Co.!"

"Oh thank you very much sir! I promise to work very hard and contribute to the company." He lets out a hearty laugh when you grab his hands with an energetic shake.

"Please, Bang PD's just fine. No need for such formalities now that you're part of the family."

"Okay...Bang PD." You hesitantly try out his name, jaw clenching at suppressing the urge to address him more formally.

He claps his hands, a gleam of happiness shines in his eyes as they crinkle on the sides. "Excellent! You will officially start working tomorrow morning. Now, before we continue, do you have any questions for me?"