05 | Contact Names [1/2]

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮
⭒❃.✮:▹ Dreamer ◃:✮.❃⭒

CMini Series | Namjoon/Hoseok/Taehyung/Seokjin
╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ

"𝐘𝐄𝐒! The new issue of Cosmopolitan~" You quickly rip off the plastic covering and hold the magazine to your chest, grinning so hard that your face begins to hurt.

Flipping over to the table of contents, you eagerly try to find the latest gossip in celebrity life.

"Hmm...now that's a damn shame," you shake your head in disappointment as you stare at the shirtless Calvin Klein photo of Shawn Mendes, "if only he got with Normani...would've been a good ass power-couple."

After a few more moments of staring at the picture, you finally break away and turn your attention to the next page.

Your eyes widen at the sight of the big bolded title across the brightly colored page.

💜WONDER HOW YOUR BAE TRULY FEELS ABOUT YOU? CHECK THEIR PHONE TO SEE YOUR CONTACT NAME💜

You let out a scoff of disbelief. "Now ain't that some bullshit right there! I don't need to know my contact name to see how he feels, I know my baby loves me."

"Babe! Can you come here right quick?"

A few moments pass before he finally stumbled into the living room as you stare at him with a smile. "What happened?"

"Oh nothing~" you flutter your eyelashes causing his eyes to narrow in suspicion, "I was just wondering if I could see your phone real quick."

The room goes quiet as he continues to observe you for a few moments. "And why would I do that?"

Your smile brightens even more at the question. Picking up the thin book, you walk over to him and reveal the page.

"I just want to know what you have for my contact name, that's all. I'll even show you mines if it'll make you feel better....so how 'bout it?"

∘₊✧───────✧₊∘∘₊✧──────✧₊∘∘₊✧──────✧₊∘∘₊✧───────✧₊∘

NAMJOON

He studies the page for a few more minutes before shrugging. "Okay, if that's what you want then I'll do it."

"Aww! Thank you Joonie, I always knew you'd understand." Giving him a quick peck on the lips, you both pulled out your phones and bring out your contacts.

"Oh, wow," you look up from his screen with a smirk as a pink tint appears on his face, "BabyGirl💦💦? And you got the squirt emojis for special effects too?"