06 | Contact Names [2/2]

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮
⭒❃.✮:▹ Dreamer ◃:✮.❃⭒

CMini Series | Jungkook/Jimin/Yoongi
╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ

recap

"𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐄! Can you come here right quick?"

A few moments pass before he finally stumbled into the living room as you stare at him with a smile. "What happened?"

"Oh nothing~" you flutter your eyelashes causing his eyes to narrow in suspicion, "I was just wondering if I could see your phone real quick."

The room goes quiet as he continues to observe you for a few moments. "And why would I do that?"

Your smile brightens even more at the question. Picking up the thin book, you walk over to him and reveal the page.

"I just want to know what you have for my contact name, that's all. I'll even show you mines if it'll make you feel better....so how 'bout it?"

∘₊✧───────✧₊∘∘₊✧──────✧₊∘∘₊✧──────✧₊∘∘₊✧───────✧₊∘

JUNGKOOK

Jungkook's eyes widen at your words. "Wait...you talking about that article with the contact name shit?"

You stare at him for a few moments before slowly nodding in agreement.

"Hell yes," bouncing on his feet in excitement, he runs out of the room with a big smile.

"Wai-where are you going?!"

"I'm finna go start some shit up!"

Shaking your head at his childish behavior, you sit down on the couch to finish reading the magazine.

Minutes passed before Jungkook finally appeared in the room once more, this time with a mischievous grin.

"What did you do now?"

He covers his mouth with a snicker. "I may or may not have started something between Jimin and his girl."

"Really dude?! You need to stop going into other people business. Sooner or later it's gonna come to bite ya in the ass."

His eyes roll at your warning. "You know, she said the exact same thing. But we both know ain't nothing gonna happen to me."

"Uhh hmm, yeah. If you say so." You go back to reading the article only to stop when a phone was placed in front of you.

"...What are you doing?"

"You want to see your contact name on my phone right? Give me your phone and I'll give you mine."