03 | First Impressions

Inspiration for this imagine ⬆

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮
⭒❃.✮:▹ Dreamer ◃:✮.❃⭒

COne shot | Jungkook
╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ

"[𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄]?" Anger filled your veins as you looked at the defiant little boy in front of you. "[Brother Name] get the hell back here!"

Confused as to what is happening? Well, let's just start from the beginning...

It was nearly dark when you finally decided to leave the park and walk back to the hotel with your brother.

Refusing to leave his newfound friends he began a full-out temper tantrum when you tried to pick him up.

Having all of those people watch you as you dragged the spoiled child away kicking and screaming was one of the most embarrassing experiences of your life.

Not to mention when an officer had witnessed your mid-struggle of controlling the child and came up to see if you were a kidnapper.

You nearly died of humiliation when you were forced to take out your phone and show photos of the two of you together when [Brother Name] played along and said that he had never met you before in his life.

A glare had sat upon both of your faces when you spotted a Popsicle stand.

Despite being an ungrateful spoil brat, he was still your brother. So you decided to take money out of your own pocket and bought him a popsicle.

Turning around after paying for the frozen dessert, you were faced with the sight of the little boy dashing into the crowd of people.

Now here you are, running down the middle of a walkway with a melting popsicle in hand.

Ten minutes...

Ten minutes have passed of you worriedly asking passersby if they saw your brother, and yet it felt like hours of useless search with every reply being a solemn no.

You end up in an empty walkway with a few people spotted here and there. But never did the figure of [Brother Name] pop up in your line of vision.

A distressed sigh leaves you as you turn around to retrace your steps...until your eyes landed on something a few feet away.

Your eyes widen before quickly walking over to pick up the discarded shoes on the ground. The same shoes [Brother Name] had been wearing earlier.

Adding fuel to the fire, you spot his tattered shirt hanging off the bush with very noticeable blood stains decorating the fabric.

"N-no! This can't be! He can be..."

'Gone. He's gone...He. Is. Gone...'

Dropping to your knees, you finally allow the tears to fall. The sound of your panicked sobs bounces off the pavement and into darkness.

Sympathetic and gazes were thrown towards your pitiful form as people come up to you and ask what happened, but you don't answer.