Part 5 - F*ck

Welcome to WatchMojo! Today we're reviewing the top "what the fuck"est moments of my life!

Guess what day it is? No really, guess!

Okay, the truth is that I don't know. I stopped counting like three story parts ago. Bold of you to assume I know anything but yesterday, today, and tomorrow.

...it's tomorrow, by the way. The next day. Again.

I know, I'm so hot for actually telling this story in chronological order!

I pushed through the doors of the café in the early morning. I don't know what came over me. I just wanted it to all end. I had to know what DeMario would do with my information.

I saw him in the corner of the quaint spot, pouring a cup of earl grey for Dean Wilhelm. The hairs on my arms stood on end.

Upon seeing me, DeMario's eyes widened, and he rushed to the back room before I could get a word in. The dean glanced at me strangely for a brief moment before returning to their newspaper.

Fuck.

Was the secret already out? Did I buy those expensive ass books for nothing? Should I have read the return policy before purchasing?

Okay, I'd slow down. Maybe that wasn't the problem.

Did I look out of place? I obviously looked out of place. There was a simple solution! I'd just stick around and buy a coffee!

I ordered my signature vanilla bean frappuccino with extra caramel sauce and drizzle, tapping away on my phone absentmindedly.

Then, I noticed how DeMario peeked out from the back, speaking lowly to his coworkers. He seemed to be waiting for me to leave.

Nope. Time to skedaddle.

And I did just that, sauntering home.

The drink was a bit too bitter anyway...

I reached the lawn of our new home, and it didn't take long for my siblings, who had been seemingly waiting on fold up chairs in the yard, to call out to me