Teaser

Maybe talking about her all the time isn't the best.

That's what Lisa Haynie said after she told her students that she was always spending time with her roommate Gale.

Gale

Thinking about her gave Lisa chills.

"Wondering if she looks both ways when she crosses her mind" type shit.

Lisa was madly in love.

Or was it something else.

Something Lisa needed to be satisfied.

Something only gale could bring

But what was it?

These thoughts swirled around her head for hours while she checked out people at her second job at Kwik Trip.

Gale was the only thing Lisa thought about, along with mentally abusing her students.

-

October 7th 1995

Gale and Lisa meet

"Oh, are you here for the appointment?" Said someone behind Lisa

She felt a tap on her shoulder, it made her jump.

"Oh sorry! Uhm.. hi! My name's Gale!" She said whilst sticking her hand out to gester a handshake.

"Well, I am here! You don't look like the type for an STD test." Said Lisa shaking Gales hand.

"Well you know, sometimes you have to be careful." Said Gale with a smile.

"For sure, for sure!" Lisa grinned back.

-

Present

Lisa never confessed how she felt, but maybe she never will. Gale may have been short, but damn she was intimidating.

After all, what's the worst that could happen?

-

A/N

Hey sisters ✌️

P.S. The real Miss Haynie really be giving me mental damage.

(This is a "joke" because I wanted tk get back at my homophobic teacher. She does give off gay vibes tho l, and she real quick to defend 🤨. Whatever.)

Bye 😘

-