Chapter 1

A/N
Made this myself words and all ^^^^

Lisa

Lisa

Time to wake up

Big girls have to go to school in the morning

Lisa

It's 7 sweetheart

Lisa

"Lisa!"

"Lisa wake up!" Yelled gale shaking lisa from her deep sleep

"Not now mom" groaned Lisa in her half asleep state.

"Lisa cut it out wake up!"

Lisa blinked a bit regaining control of her body

"Oh gale..I thought you would've left already." Said Lisa still with her eyes heavy.

"I was."

"But you decided to stay?" Lisa stated out of confusion.

"No, I just had work off." Gale got up off the side of Lisa bed, the memory foam still had her imprint on it.

"Oh.." Lisa said still very much asleep.

"Wait what time is it?" Said Lisa again.

"God, I already told you it's 7."  Gale rolled her eyes

Lisa had this thunder rise over her, as if she had a sudden urge to tear off ever piece of clothing on gales body and tie her to the headboard.

Lisa shook her head, and smiled realizing what she was think.

"What's got you in a good mood today?" Gale asked, raising her eyebrow with a smirk.

"Nothing nothing, uhm I have to get ready." Lisa said trying to ignore the conversation.

"For what." Laughed Gale

"What do you mean?"

"What are you getting ready for? It's not a hard question." Gale smirked again

"For work." Lisa am said as she furrowed her brows

"It's Labor Day genius." Gale rolled her eyes as she went to the cupboard to get some cereal.

"Oh.. then why did you wake me up?" Lisa said as she yawned, making it obvious that she was tired.

"You kept talking in your sleep, it was getting pretty annoying." Gale said

Lisa's heart stopped.

What if she heard all of that

What if Gale knew

Did she

There was no way

No way

No wa-

"Hey did you hear me" Lisa's thoughts were interrupted

"Sorry, what?" Lisa looked up from staring into space.

"Are you hungry?" Gale said, crossing her arms in annoyance.

"Oh, uhm no I'm fine." Breathed Lisa walking out of the kitchen and into the dinette, and sitting down spreading her legs slightly trying to get comfortable against the wooden bench.

Gale walked over tkt he countertop television, and turned on Judge Judy. She always watched the reruns for the show.

Lisa slowly drifted back into her thoughts with the muffled sounds of Judge Judy seeming as if they were getting smaller and smaller.

Hey honey how was school?

Aw don't say that

What are you talking about

Listen here

What are you doing

Put that down!

Mom?

Mom!

Stop!

Mom, help me!

Let me go!

Mom!

MOM!!

-
A/N

Ouhh spicy 🌶

This is pretty crazy for a first chapter.

Ik it's short deal with it.

-