Welcome to the Team

"...Helfire." (Y/N) said with a smirk. This was a total improv, but damn did it sound cool.

"Sounds basic." MODOK said spitefully, probably just jealous.

"It's better than Mechanized Overweight Dumbass On Krack." Taskmaster retorted, which actually managed to make (Y/N) laugh.

"Are you fucking stupid? Crack is spelled with C not a K." MODOK said angrily, looking over to Dr. Octavius who hadn't said anything since arriving. "Come on back me up here. We're the two most intelligent people in this room, we should stick together."

"Who are you implying is the most intelligent? I have an actual doctorate in science. You have nothing but a silly title you gave yourself. "Scientist Supreme" means nothing to me. Put yourself over me again and I'll show you how far my claw can reach down your throat." Dr. Octavius snapped, which caused MODOK to give him a death glare.

Before anything else could happen, the door swung open once again, and the last member of the High Council made his appearance. Baron Helmut Zemo. "Show some restraint and give Mr. Tarleton at least an inch of respect. Whether you like it or not, he is the head of A.I.M, which helps supply us with our technology. We are a team, whether you all like it or not. We have enemies that would relish in our infighting. This is the reason Red Skull's regime failed. He and Strucker couldn't decide who was the real leader, so Captain America took advantage and killed him." Zemo told the group, before making his way to the last remaining chair at the head of the table. "Now. Let's talk business. First, welcome to the High Council, Lord Lokison." Zemo said.

"You can just call me (Y/N). I don't care for honorifics. That would be Odin's thing." The god told Zemo with a shrug.

"Very well. Let's discuss what we're planning moving forward." Zemo said, looking at the whole group. "As you all know, Valentina Allegra de Fontaine stole important data files from us regarding our hideouts and secret members across the globe. Which means we're all in hot water if that information gets out, with the slight exception of
(Y/N), who just joined our ranks." Zemo said, looking across the group. He hit a button on his watch, which caused a hologram of the world to appear above the table. "MODOK and Dr. Octavius were able to create a virus capable of deleting all of that information should it be sent by the internet. However, Fontaine has other ways of getting that information out. She's attempting to sell it to SHIELD for a high price."

"So? Just kill her and get the information back. It should be that simple. Send Taskmaster. Or me for that matter. I'll just cook her alive. Problem solved." (Y/N) said, looking over to Zemo with a shrug.

"It's not that simple." MODOK stated. "We don't know where she's hiding. It makes this much more difficult than it should be."

"That wench is clever. However we have the advantage in one way. Fontaine is still a criminal. She can't exactly start walking down the streets of Washington DC or SHIELD will just arrest her." Viper added with a smirk. "That leaves a few places that are known for criminal activity, where she could hide. There's only a few places in the US where she could hide without detection from both us and SHIELD, but close enough to a base that she can safely transfer the information."

"It has to be the bases either in California or Washington DC. The rest of America is too far away from the ocean for her to safely cross without being caught." Octavius chimed in, beginning to point paces out on the map. "We know she didn't fly because we could've tracked that. It's a lot harder to track someone traveling by sea."

"California is large. Washington DC is surrounded by states. You can send as many assassins as you want, but you'll never find her unless she slips up and blows her cover." Taskmaster said, taking his feet off the table and leaning forward. "We need a radius. Sending Arachne to lead the assassin group on the West Coast and Black Widow to the East Coast was fine, but it's not going to work."