Journey to the West

The Dark Avengers had been gathered for their next mission. The team was flying in two separate black Boeing Chinnok helicopters, which had been equipped with state-of-the-art cloaking devices to ensure they were stealthy. They flew in the same direction, but towards different targets. One group was led by Superior Octopus and the other was led by (Y/N). At the same time, Taskmaster had zeroed in on Valentina's location, and was heading there to assassinate her.

(Y/N)'s group was sent to the West Coast Avengers tower, with the goal to kill its members. Or as many as they could kill anyway. His team was made up of Vision, Sentry, Toxie Doxie, and Trickshot. The two council members in charge of this team had planned out the best way to seize control of the western half of the United States, but in order to do so, the SHIELD operatives and West Coast Avengers would have to be eliminated. This would prove to be rather tricky, as the latter group wouldn't be the easiest to kill.

(Y/N) figured surprise attacks and stealth would be the best way to complete this mission, with some of the members being quite experienced and powerful. The biggest worry was Wonder Man, who could hardly be considered human anymore. (Y/N) had thought of a quick way to remove him, which was why Sentry and Vision were on his half of the team.

"Alright listen up." (Y/N) said, speaking to his team. "This mission is not going to be easy and we can't afford any mistakes." He told them, pacing down the helicopter aisle. "The West Coast Avengers consists of some pretty dangerous foes. Although I have no doubt we can kill them all, we still need to play our cards right." The fire god said, looking at each member of his group. "Any slip ups and they could call the entire Avengers roster to show up. I'm sure you all know if that were to happen, we'd be taking a permanent trip to my sisters realm."

"You done lecturing us or are you going to let us in on the plan?" June asked, lowering her sunglasses and peering at (Y/N) out the top of them.

"Alright then. Let's not waste time. The WCA is lead by Clint Barton aka Hawkeye, Trickshot's brother. His team's roster is his wife, Barbara Morse Barton aka Mockingbird, Janet Van Dyne aka the Wasp, Marc Spector aka Moon Knight, and Machine Man. The last member is Simon Williams aka Wonder Man, who is by far the most dangerous of the group."

"Okay that's a start. Now what?" June said waiting for (Y/N) to continue.

"Patience. I'm getting there. June, your blood is a deadly poison correct?"

"Yes. It's a neurotoxin that can kill a man in ten seconds. I created it by-" She began to said pridefully, before being cut off.

"That's great. Now back to the important things." (Y/N) said, holding back a smirk as he saw June's irritated face. "Half of their team are just humans. Shoot them with that, and they'll drop like flies. So start collecting your blood in these vials. I'm going to have Trickshot coat his arrows in your blood and shoot the humans with them."

"That's a good idea. A shame I won't be able to kill my brother up close and personal." Trickshot said, pulling some arrows out of his quiver.

June grumbled and got to work, slicing her arm gently and letting the toxic blood pour into the vials.

"Hawkeye, Mockingbird, and the Wasp can be killed with this easily if we catch them off guard. That's where you come in Vision. I need you to use the access codes to shut down their security. I don't want them to know we're coming until it's too late."

"Affirmative. This can be done." Vision replied simply.

"June is also invisible to technology, so Machine Man won't be able to see her. He can't fight something he's blind to." (Y/N) said, to which June nodded.

"Using my blood to kill half the team and then sending me to dismantle the robot? I'm carrying this mission." June said, leaning back in her seat. "I'll be doing all the hard work. What about the rest of you pricks?" She said, feigning irritation. (Y/N) could tell she wasn't truly upset with this. Being an important part of the mission was appealing to her ego.