58

Everything that happened for 6 years

Over the years, Aidan and Y/N's relationship grew stronger every day, Aidan managed to win the trust and affection of Mr. Carlos again, it cost him a lot, but he succeeded.

Aidan's musical career grew, he was able to travel through various countries while sharing his art. {That was more than beautiful}

Y/N's father started his own business, he no longer wanted to sit in an office for several hours, no more {Although the pay was very good, it did not make him happy}. So he decided to follow his dreams and open his own bakery {It is never too late to do what you love, if you like what you do it is a gift and a privilege, life is fleeting and it screams at you DO WHAT YOU LOVE, live with love and out of love, listen to your heart and fight to fulfill your dreams, no matter how crazy they may seem, NOTHING is impossible, it's just a matter of persevering, believing and loving} and since it was inaugurated it has been the most visited in the city.

Aidan's parents met Y/N's parents and got along very well, to the point of almost always organizing lunches.

Y/N was fulfilling her goals and dreams.

One sunday afternoon

--Aidan and David were chatting on the side of the garden--

Aidan: My hands are shaking  --looking nervously at them--

David: I can't believe my friend will take the next step, WOW.

-When did you grow up so fast?

--Aidan smiled--  -I want to love her forever, I can't wait to call her my fiancée.

David: Then go ahead, Romeo  --with a big smile--

...

--Aidan invited his parents, Y/N's parents, Selena, David and Y/N to come into the garden, when everyone was gathered, Aidan brought Y/N to the center and positioned himself bending his right knee in front to her--

Aidan: There are many ways to love, and by your side I find each one of them, you are my muse, you are the one I was meant to find, it was always you and I thank God for the happiness of having you with me today. 

-I have the blessing of your parents and you obviously the approval of my parents...  Sorry, I'm nervous  --giving himself a little air, while Y/N saw him with her hands at the level of her mouth, very excited--  -You make me very happy, pretty.

-And I will be the happiest man on the face of this earth, if you agree to be my life partner.

-Y/N Y/LN  --opening the box--  -Will you marry me?

Y/N: YES YES YES YES YES if I want  --giving him a tender kiss--

--Aidan delicately grasped his fiancée's hand and placed this ring on her:

and then seal their engagement with another tender kiss--

Months later

Y/N: Mom Elizabeth? Hello  --with a smile, while grabbing her necklace--  -This necklace is the most precious jewel I have, you said you wanted to see me wear it at my wedding and so it will be, I will take it with me, you will be by my side in one of the most days important of my life.

...

-This is very wow, I'm going to get married Aidan Gallagher, AIDAN GALLAGHER, I mean WOW, all my life believing that I would never take this step, resigned to finding love in someone perfect for me, because the perfect thing is not supposed to exist, Nobody in this world is perfect! However, I found everything in him.

-He is the boy who gave me back my faith in love, love did not exist for me, I believed that I would never fall in love or that I would never feel what I feel, but I was wrong to think like that and it was the most beautiful mistake.

-Sometimes I wonder if it is real or is it the product of my imagination, an imagination resigned to love, that love... That love, that special connection, that something, that spark that changes everything.

-That love that believed him dead, but that only slept, waiting for that person who would come to wake him up from that deep sleep that seemed implacable.

-But when I see it, hear it and feel it in my heart, I realize that in reality it does exist, and it is not the product of that resigned love.

...

-I'm anxious, I'm in internal fan girl screaming mode, very happy... In short  --making a gesture with both hands--  -I am a whirlwind of emotions.

...

-All my life I will be surprised, very very happy and extremely grateful for having the happiness of saying these words: -I found my perfect boy.

-Wow...  --smiling in love--