Walter Desamero

Profile:

Alias: Walt (by his friends)
Wakia/Waquia (by his Godfather)
Teddy (by his older friends)
Toy/Totoy (by his older brother)

Current Age: 47 (The Blue Dragon)
47 - 48 (The NeW Dragon - ?????? ReBorN)
49 (as of May 24, 2021)

Gender: Male

Birthday: May 24, 1972 ♊️

Status: Alive

Alignment: Neutral Good

Occupation: Registered Nurse (currently)

Family: Eulenia Reyes Desamero (Wife)
Elijah Ani Reyes Desamero (First Son; Deceased)
Euan Seth Reyes Desamero (Second Son)
Walia Reyes Desamero (Daughter)

Angelito Desamero (Father)
Rose Desamero (Mother)
Unnamed Older Brother
Unnamed Older Sister
Unnamed Younger Sister

Hair Color: Black (graying)

Eye Color: Brown

Height: 5'7 (170.18 cm) - 5'6 (167.64 cm) (Shrunk due to age)

Description:
Walter Carubio Desamero is the main male protagonist in "Prologue (Part 1)" of DxD: The Blue Dragon. He eventually becomes a supporting character and good father of Euan Seth Reyes Desamero, the series' eventual male protagonist.

Appearance:
During the prologue, Eulenia described Walter as "plain" that she didn't consider him handsome, but saw him as more attractive than Baraqiel. Overall, Walter is a Filipino young adult of average height and build, with short (sometimes long) curly black hair and brown eyes. As a human, he doesn't have any supernatural qualities that alter his appearance.

In the events of The Blue Dragon and currently as a father, Walter looks like a typical middle aged man. He shrunk an inch, has graying hair, even on the temples, and has a visible abdominal obesity. Like Eulenia, he commonly uses house clothes like a regular shirt, sport shorts, and flip flops. Walter is nearsighted and now wears glasses. When he speaks, he's both fluent in Tagalog and English.

Personality:
According to Eulenia, Walter seemed shy when they first met, but she noted that he is still pretty friendly. He is also shown to be determined in a way since he pushed himself to ask Eulenia to be his partner in a contest. Besides that determination, Walter is very understanding towards other people's secrets and problems. He was able to adapt to the existence of Angels, Fallen Angels, Devils, and other supernatural beings as he thought it was pretty cool to know and keep quiet about. Walter is also considered to be exceptionally humane outside of his job.

As a Registered Nurse, he has proficient medical knowledge and takes his nursing seriously just for the comfort of his patients. Walter does have a natural empathy whenever abnormalities of a vital body part comes up and negatively affect them. While he does grimace at any patient's critical conditions, he would care less about the ones who are so demanding of something they need/want that he would discharge them regardless of their condition. This shows that he wouldn't tolerate such behavior and stubbornness. By the end of some work days, he can be either grumpy, restless, or both.
————————————————————-

_yewin_: Hello, everyone! You should know the drill like Eulenia's page by now. This is just a book that I would use for you and myself to be able to get an idea of the characters and beyond, like a Wiki! But I would still like to thank you for your patience and understanding.💙

_yewin_: If there is anything in the story that you would like to talk about with me, whether if it's something personal or inaccuracies, please Direct Message me to avoid any spoilers, offensive material, etc.🤪😉

_yewin_: Please keep in touch for more in "The Blue Dragon"'s chapter, "Who Is She?".🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Paalam sa ngayon, lahat!🇵🇭👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼
(Goodbye for now, everyone!)🇺🇸👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼